Page 5 of 506 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57

Thread: 30-Pairs Mixed Trend EA

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    Pretty severe DD now.... At this time its -8,500$ - 400% free margin. If I had been live I would not be very comfortable
    Do not worry.Don't be miserable
    Foreign trading is not a thing of one or two times
    look long time and get double profit

  2. #42
    Hi Lesse,

    First of all Thank you for sharing your own creation.
    I am trying to know what's exactly happening and how the EA is operating , such as I don't survive a month like January 2018 to a 5k account on one pair (EURUSD) using 0.3 EA rate.
    Using a 0.4 rate the Martingale factor is higher and drawdown is attracted to a minimal, can you shine a bit light the way you backtested it ?
    You analyzed all pairs together so when a single pair has a major DD it is balanced with the other opposite pair and you then wait for alteration ?
    SL of 1000 pips is only a disaster number ?
    Hope to hear from you.

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    Hi Lesse, First of all thanks for sharing your creation. I am attempting to understand what's exactly going on and how the EA is functioning , for example I don't survive a month like January 2018 on a 5k account on one pair (EURUSD) using 0.3 EA rate. With a 0.4 rate drawdown is brought to a minimal and the Martingale variable is greater, will you shine somewhat light the way you backtested it ? You tested all pairs together so when one pair has a big DD it is balanced with another opposite pair and you then wait for reversal ? SL of 1000 pips is just a tragedy...
    The EA must be used in 30 pairs to have the ideal result.
    If you use on one or few pairs , I think profit and drawdown are not good. (even big DD)

    all egies were made for 30 pairs collectively.
    Not just for one or some pairs.

    About ea rate, $5000 default option for 0.3 , if you have $50K , you can change 0.4 , 0.5.... It's dangerous.

  4. #44

  5. #45
    Hello Tradekick,

    The EA is doing fine also on EURUSD right now, however what I was refering to is that in January 2018 it'd run from margin on only EURUSD.
    Since the EA is not basket as far as I can see, and we all run the EA independent on each pair it'd run from margin and it will destroy the account.
    Hopefully I see it incorrect and Lesse can test it.


  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    Hello Tradekick, The EA is doing good also on EURUSD at the moment, however what I was refering to is that in January 2018 it would run out of margin on just EURUSD. Because the EA is not basket based as far as I could see, and we conduct the EA separate on every pair it would run out of margin and it would kill the account. Hopefully I find it wrong and Lesse can test it. image image
    Let me state this:
    The EA was designed to be employed on 30 pairs together at precisely the same moment. It would have the result.
    It is not recommended for few pairs , coz it's meaningless to perform that

  7. #47
    Hi Lesse,

    Just curious but.... In case your EA isn't basket predied so why would you advoe to exchange 30 pairs, if the crash with just one paire ?

    Do you want the fastest result before the EA expiration ? With cross finger for the account ? I don't understand the logic. If it is possible to explain please.

    Regards,
    GregV

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    quote Let me state this: The EA was designed to be used on 30 pairs together at precisely the exact same moment. It would have the best result. It is not recommended for 1 or couple pairs , coz it's pointless to do that
    Lesse, I truly know that but if all of the pairs are individual and not linked in any manner it just means I could take any pair of those 30 and backtest.
    If they're linked and TP is influenced by such as all EUR pairs together I know what you say, but it is not the case from what I see.
    So in the event that you're able to give a bit more information how you desgined the EA, that could be where this forum is for. (I believe) You are not saying anything about how you managed to check this EA on 30 pairs. I did this before in the past conducting 30 pairs and yes it is working until you've got a 500 pip move and you are operating from margin shortly.
    So tell us a bit more please.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    quote Lesse, I really know that but if all the pairs are person and not linked in any manner it just means I can take any pair of their 30 and backtest. If they are linked and TP is affected by such as all EUR pairs together I know what you say, however it really isn't true from what I see. Therefore, if you're able to give a little bit more information you desgined the EA, that would be where this forum is for. (I think) You are not saying anything about how you were able to test this EA on 30 pairs. I did this before in the past running 30 pairs...
    Sorry. EA's egy is secrecy. But not only a egy.
    All pairs are linked.
    It would figure out the potential fantastic outcome and determined which pairs would buy and which pairs would sell.
    In order to maintain low drawdown and large profit.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    quote Sorry. EA's egy is secrecy. But not only a egy. All pairs are related. It would figure out the good result and determined which pairs would buy and then pairs would sell. In order to keep drawdown and profit.
    Hi Lesse,

    Ok, understand you don't need to give away your algo - yet here's a question I think you can reply without giving away anything. Does your EA have any protection built in for potential margin call? Is there something which will stop the EA from putting trades when the margin becomes too low? So far the performance is excellent the margin level has been quite low - such as 400% free. I just wonder if your EA has any safety factors built in for Black Swan type events - such as when the market really goes in precisely the exact same moment against trades?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners more information