Tax and Liability Form ? - Saxo
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Tax and Liability Form ? - Saxo

  1. #1

    I was looking at possibly opening an account with Saxo, and they say since I am a UK citizen, but reside outside the EU, I might need to receive my regional tax office (in New Zealand) to finish a Tax Liability Form to send to Saxo.

    Has anybody else experienced or completed anything similar to this? ....Any non EU based UK taxpayers trading outside there?

    I've a Trading a/c with a US based agent and have not had to fill anything such as this.


  2. #2
    Never heard of that one.

    Im in australia - and my mate is a UK citizen that trades from australia too - and he is with FXCM. Never had to do anything.

    Kinda odd.

    If its a tax form - my advice is avoid it! And go to some other agent

  3. #3
    This Tax and Liability form is most likely the principal reason I havent gone ahead and started an article with Saxo

    Im not trying to conceal anything from my Tax Office - Its just. . I will deal with my tax office on my terms, when I want/need NOT if the agent wants something from my tax office before I can also exchange


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners more information