Page 10 of 5011 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 101

Thread: Is Bitcoin about to crash?

  1. #91
    Well, some might pour scorn with this guy's judgement. He has, however, been accurate in previous warnings.

    https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/video/n...120101635.html

  2. #92
    I was not coming back to this thread, but I believe that it's important to mention this, particularly for new inexperienced traders.

    Devise your own method, however long it takes, find out how the markets move, find out how to identify patterns in price construction, trust your analysis and proceed with it, every time. Do this, and you're going to be more accurate in your predictions compared to 95% of the folks out there.

    As pundits and the media were yelling BUY BUY BUY BITCOIN as its value actually soared in December, investors and no doubt a fair few traders were leaping on board, not because they'd completed their own analysis, however because they were shot from the hype.

    As the price currently means $7000 from a high of almost $20,000 on Dec 17th, Bitcoin is a case in point if ever there was one - Don't pay any attention to what others are doing or saying. Trade from the understanding that you have gained, rather than from anybody.

    Thank you.

  3. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    quote this period is better for you then your prediction EURUSD heading back to 1.08 from 1.11 last year...
    I have more expeience since then
    More ICO crap is on the way, capital will flow into new criptos, therefore Bitcoin will be literally annihilated (Sub 1000$ and sub 100$ eventually). New actual boomers are still coming.

  4. #94
    So I don't have any bias on this I really don't trade crypts. Bitcoin is not going to wreck. Bitcoin is a thing IMHO, but its difficult to think banks and governments will allow it thrive. The big drop was expected, you did not think it would keep moving upward exponentially? lol. I think that this is a correction. Do not expect to move up like it did however. I think it's going to be a slow thing.

  5. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    I do not trade crypts so I don't have any bias on this. Bitcoin isn't likely to crash. Bitcoin is a superb thing IMHO, but its banks and authorities will allow it flourish. The big drop was expected, you didn't think that it would keep moving exponentially did you upward? lol. I believe that this is merely a correction. Do not expect to move up like it did however. I believe it's going to be a gradual thing.
    You're right. . .sort of...
    bitcoin isnt likely to crash.
    It's crashed!!

    Seriously, down like 60% by the large, but you dont need to call it a crash.
    So what is a crash then???

    If EurUsd would suddenly go from 1.24 to 1.90....would you say the Usd crashed? Of would that be normal course of action to you?
    After all it would only be a mere 6600 pips, right?
    Only asking, since that is the volumen of BTCs crash...

  6. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    quote you are correct. . .sort of... bitcoin isnt going to crash. !! has crashed Down like 60% by the high, but you dont need to call it a wreck. So what is a crash afterward??? If EurUsd would suddenly go from 1.24 to 1.90....would you state the Usd crashed? Of would that be normal course of activity to you? After all it would be a 6600 pips, right? Only asking, since that is the volumen of BTCs crash...
    I do not think this thin has ended crashing. We want panic .

    If some of the global crucial markets moved up to crypto coins the global economy/financial structure/fiat currency as we know it might have dropped in a day. For a fiscal entity to loos of base value in a month, usually results in chapter 11.

  7. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    quote I've got more expeience since More ICO crap is on the way, funding will flow into new criptos, so Bitcoin will be literally annihilated (Sub 1000$ and sub 100$ eventually). New actual boomers are coming.
    Good for you.

  8. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    quote you are correct. . .sort of all... bitcoin isnt going to crash. It's crashed!! Seriously down just like 60 but you dont need to call it a crash. So what is If EurUsd would go from 1.24 to 1.90....would you say the Usd crashed? Of would that be just course of action to you? It could only be a 6600 pips, right? Only asking, because that's the volumen of BTCs crash...
    Well you cant actually make that contrast. Many countries and businesses use currencies due to their exchange of investments and goods? That would be a large issue and so indeed a crash. BitCoin crash has no effect in people's lives. It affected the traders, but thats about it. Again, do you think the BitCoin could have kept moving up how it was? Of course it was a bubble. People that purchased at the bottom began to take their profits after the newbs jumped to the hype. The majority of those people that are losing money, can't evaluate and/or do not understand anything about trading are holding their trousers. (Im not talking about the scalpers). Anyhow, its not a crash when its being expected. The last batch of people who jumped in had only 1 goal. They helped to bring the price to its summit so the people that did evaluate BitCoin right from the beginning could close their trades. Lets face it, this drop is not because of mickey mouse investment. I guess they didnt understand anything from Mr. Rothchild and the crash of 1814.

  9. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    quote Well you cant really make that contrast. Large businesses and many countries use currencies due to their exchange of investments and products? That would be a large issue and so indeed a crash. BitCoin crash doesn't have any effect in people's lives. It influenced the traders, but thats about it.
    Hundreds of billions$$ morphing to scriptos, how come it does not have any effect on individuals' lives? Banks don't trade their own money - these are mainly people's money. It's a bubble because BScoin's real value is a 0 couple cents. Contrary to USD and Euro which are backed up by UNLIMITED government financial means - taxation and CBs' rates.

  10. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by ;
    quote Well you cant really make that contrast. Many nations and businesses use currencies for their exchange of goods and investments? That would be a crash and therefore a large issue. BitCoin crash has no impact in people's lives. It affected the traders, but thats about it. Do you believe that BitCoin could have kept moving up the way it was? Of course it was a bubble. Began to take their profits following the newbs jumped on the hype. The majority of those people which are currently losing...
    From the suggested crypto utopia, ( and that I do not want to go there what it is backing those crypto versus some other fiat currencies, really), where greater ppl use bitcoin. . .or satoshi, or anything the bigger than that, after all there is 7.5 billion ppl assumed to be nearly reasonably sharing some point 21 million BTC....yeah, directly. So what would be the difference to not have 100$, or not possess 0.00001 bitcoin in the ewallet? ,.... A change in a day, or even a change that is 20% in month or so would impact people not in a little way, and life.

    That it was expected or not, secondary to the fact that such change in price falls in the class of crash.

    As a side note:
    Personally, I do not care overly much.
    That bitconnect ponzi was still not enough for your idiots, and head you same schemes coming out near daily, isn't surprising one way.
    If ppl want to believe that 1% a day interest is possible and easy simply because some site with a white newspaper says so they are free to lose whatever they need.
    Just wish to see online scammers and understanding promoters go to jail same like Madoff, along with others in the 'real world'

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners more information