PDA

View Full Version : Trading simulator or practice tool

rafaelo
08:51,
Can any one recommend a fantastic trading simulator or instrument which alows you to clinic trade setups quicker than just trading in demo?

Any interactive learning component into the instrument valued

Due

iker592
00:09,
SOSO, where's the autoscroll selection? Thanks scott

I curretnly utilize Metatrader such as this:

- disable chart autoscroll
- move back the chart to the period where I wish to start (somewhere in 2004 generally )
- the current reside bar is the last visible bar in the right side of this window.
- when pressing F12 the chart is moving one bar later on.

There you go, fairly easy.

-soso

iker592
01:30,
I see That It

Alberto1993M
02:51,
I curretnly use Metatrader like this:

- move back the chart to the period where I wish to start (someplace in 2004 usually)
- that the current live pub is your last visible pub in the right side of this window.
- if pressing F12 the chart is moving one pub later on.

There you go, fairly handy.

-soso I use this technique too. It's not identical to live trading, but, it significantly improved my capacity to exchange my setups. The one thing I would add is that as you are scrolling forward, do your best not to look ahead. Ask yourself each time you progress a pub whether or not your signal was legitimate in accore with your rules. If this is so, log it as a trade and then see what happened. I've a record of over 450 transactions done this manner that gives me great confidence in my system.

Juandakan
04:12,
Personally, I USE THE SIMULATOR FROM http://www.FOREXINTERBANK.COM

~HUSKINS

Kaedemai
05:32,
Hi,

I wrote that a trading simulator for Metatrader that is completely free. Download it with this thread: https://forexintuitive.com/discussion-trading/97928-vwb-chapter-3-study.html

sufianssito
06:53,
You can also utilize Forex Strategy Tester. Google it, it is free of charge.
But then again, I prefer old fashioned manner, metatrader: autoscroll off f12

alvaromorenomadariaga
08:14,
Hi there,
I understand this is an old thread but that is not working in my MT4.
I turned off the autoscroll and pushed the F12 but nothing occurred.
Any idea or info is much appreciated.
thanks.
Greeds Zack

alvaromorenomadariaga
09:35,
sorry wrong comment

andrxadiaz
10:55,
hi there, I know that this is an old thread but that is not working in my MT4. I switched off the autoscroll and pressed the F12 but nothing happened. Info or any thought is appreciated. thanks. Greeds Zack
You will push the f12 botton repedetly, then it Works. .

elizabeth_91
12:16,
I curretnly use Metatrader such as this:

- transfer back the chart to the period where I want to begin (someplace in 2004 usually)
- the current live pub is your last visible pub in the right side of the window.
- if pressing F12 the chart is moving one pub later on.

There you go, pretty easy.

-soso