PDA

View Full Version : Working together as a team

ard678
05:21,
Merlin,

Where are the personal team trader forums? I can't see them on the forum list anymore.

Diallist

Alopezpollo
03:35,
Hi People

there's but 1 man to blame for the team trading not moving anywhere and that is me.

When I first created the thought it was mainly due to all the negative things going on in the forums in the time, and that I thought we could attempt to make a positive experience for all.

Filler, Diallist and Merlin did a lot, to help with the team trading and even though the first response was great, it did not come through when the TT Forum began.

We really did not have a lot of reaction to the polls we'd regarding the trading styles people desired.

Perhaps we ought to have narrowed it down and only got started on something.

Since the idea came to me unfortunately/fortunately? I've been very busy with my organization. Much more active than normal this time of year.

In hindsight I would not have started anything had I known that I wasn't going to have the ability to commit the necessary amount of effort and time, for this I apologize to everybody.

Also,the limited time that I have had to check forexintuitive has caught my attention with James16' thread and thoughts.
He's so far a head of me in my trading, that, like everybody else I'm now more interested in what Jim could teach me that what I could learn now on my own.

That I have no trouble stepping aside to follow a better man and look forward to anything, I will learn from anybody here, on this fantastic forum.

Quinn you're one hell of a person quinn. People like you prosper in life and its easy to see why.

ard678
04:55,
that initiative appeared to fizzle out, so I briefly removed that forum (with permission). If there's interest in it again, I'll enable that forum again.

I was actually sad to see it fall level. I believed it was a excellent idea. It still is a fantastic idea, but I think it fell flat for 2 reasons.

(1) It was overly organized and appropriate. I think if everybody had just began brainstorming ideas of what they'd love to attempt, and also the the myriad of thoughts that came forth were guided/tempered together with the wisdom of their more experience traders, a couple of good thoughts could have germinated. Once that had happened, THEN the groups could have evolved independently. No criticism of the originator is meant. Everybody admired him as leader and owner of the idea and that I think everybody was just too polite to just hop in and go.

(2) It was just plain overshadowed by the rising star of the forum, James16, and the trading techniques he began sharing recently. Really now, who would like to develop a banana tree whenever there's a Banana Man giving away free bananas? (and paring and slicing them to boot!)

Hmmm....maybe Jim need to change his username to Banana Man, and use the attached avatar
https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/1519505646.png

gustavoalameda
06:16,
I have seen other forums develop where someone posts a system which looks great because it captured a few recent moves. A bunch of individuals jump onto the bandwagon to check it out and find that it has serious problems with previous outside of sample data. Then a bunch of others jump in to solve the whipsaw issues that plague most systems and the entire attention becomes about adding and combining filters to choose the whipsaws from the (now in-sample data) system. Once the system is properly curved fitted to reveal a profit in back testing they begin trading it only to find it does not perform. Lots of energy is spent trying to address that problem and the thread expires. Fiji , this is not a process provoked by forums, this is the process for a great many system growth!! In your quote should you replace the forum members using a single person, this is exactly how I made processes when I was an experienced-newbie. And a number of other individuals do so too, and I presume that is the reason why you see it come out in the forums. This egy is backward to the scientific method, and why ultimately nobody makes any money from the computer system.

I believe the team trading idea might work, but not for creating a quantitative system since quant systems require countless hours of properly conducted research and an experienced eye. Where I really do believe team trading can work is using a discretionary-technical egy (such as ) or a fundamental approach (which we dont find much in Foreign Exchange). If I were to trade based on fundamentals, I would think using a group to bounce ideas back and forth would be a terrific resource.

dachabau97
07:37,
Hi People

There is only 1 man to blame for the team trading not moving anywhere and that's me.

After I first came up with the thought it was mainly due to all of the negative things happening in the forums at the moment, and I thought we could try to make a positive experience for all.

Filler, Diallist and Merlin did a lot, to aid with the team trading and although the initial response was great, it didn't come through once the TT Forum began.

We really didn't have a lot of response to the polls we had regarding the trading styles people wanted.

Maybe we ought to have narrowed it down and only got started on something.

Since the idea came to me unfortunately/fortunately? I have been quite busy with my business. Far more active than normal this time of year.

In hindsight I wouldn't have started anything had I known that I wasn't going to have the ability to invest the necessary amount of effort and time into it, for this I apologize to everybody.

Also,the limited time that I have been required to check forexintuitive has caught my attention with James16' ribbon and ideas.
He is so far a head of me in my trading, that, like everybody else I am now more interested about what Jim can teach me that what I can learn at this time on my own.

I have no problem stepping aside to follow a better person and look forward to anything, I will learn from anyone here, on this excellent forum.

Quinn

gustavoalameda
08:58,
Quinn, I was really impressed by your answer. You seem like the sort of person that I like to work together because you leave your ego at the door, which is rare quality amongst traders.

You know what I was only thinking??? This particular forum IS group trading! Traders are so different in their preferences which is not easy to get a group of traders to concur more than we already do, day to day, with this forum!

A lot of you guys dont realize that I get more out of this forum than anyone. If I have a bad trade or if im burnt on study, visitingforexintuitiveto see my group does wonders

ard678
10:18,
Hi Folks

There is but 1 person to blame for the team trading not going anywhere and that is me.

When I first created the idea it was mainly due to all the negative things going on in the forums at the time, and I thought we could try to earn a positive experience for everybody.

Filler, Diallist and Merlin did a lot, to aid with the team trading and although the first response was fantastic, it did not come through when the TT Forum started.

We really did not have a lot of response to the polls we had regarding the trading fashions people wanted.

Maybe we should have narrowed it down and just got started on something.

Considering that the thought came to me unfortunately/fortunately? I've been very busy with my business. Far more busy than usual this time of year.

In hindsight I would not have started anything had I understood I was not likely to be able to invest the required amount of time and effort into it, for this I apologize to everybody.

Additionally,the limited period I have had to test forexintuitive has captured my attention with James16' ribbon and thoughts.
He is so far a head of me in my trading, that, like everybody else I'm now more interested about what Jim can instruct me that what I could learn at this time on my own.

I have no trouble stepping aside to adhere to a much better man and look forward to anything, I can learn from anyone here, on this fantastic forum.

Quinn Quinn,

Apologizing for having taken the initiative with a great idea? If I may borrow the words of an infamous poster, Quinn, you crack me up!

Your article shows clearly that you are a man's man; a cut above the rest; demoning a truly impressive show of character. Thank you for the benchmark!

Diallist

nigade
11:39,
[QUOTE= ;]fiji , this is not a process triggered by forums, this is the process for a great many system development!!
Since it was a forum we had been speaking about it did not seem significant to go into that. Aren't I long winded enough?

on your quote above, if you replace the forum members using one individual, this is precisely how I left processes when I was an experienced-newbie. And a number of other individuals do this too, and I assume that is why you see it come from the forums. This approach is backward into the scientific approach, and why ultimately nobody makes any money out of the computer system.
I could not agree more. Posting this will possibly help those who have followed or are following this approach, and getting frued. It is the best method to come up with a curve fitted system that will stand a high probability of failure later on.

I believe the team trading idea might work, but not to developing a quantitative system since quant systems require hundreds of hours of correctly conducted research and an experienced eye. Where I do believe team trading can work is using a discretionary-technical approach (like ) or a fundamental approach (that we dont find much in Foreign Exchange). If I were to exchange based on fundamentals, I would think using a team to bounce ideas back and forth with would be a terrific resource. Perhaps the group trading thought could work. If so it would be nice to discover a model where it has functioned and discover out exactly what made it work. Adapt the version. Odds are it will fail if left to the normal processes that individuals use to system development -- such as fundamentals. I don't equate normal with successful since it is common to fail at this.

FT

PS. If it seems like I'm against the idea of a system develpment ribbon... I'm not. What I'm against is putting up versions that are likely destined to fail. I think that using a formerly successful version to work out of is a critical but often overlooked component of devising a successful undertaking. If planning and structuring such a forum seems like an intelligent idea why not find the most successful one potential and figure out why it was successful and then use that as a model/template to work out of?

gustavoalameda
13:00,
I hear fiji. So where would one look for a good model to borrow? What group of people (all differing in thoughts and philosophies) has gotten together in a team enviornment and been able to create something very sucessful?

nigade
14:21,
i hear ya fiji. So where would you look for a fantastic version to borrow? What type of individuals (all differing in thoughts and philosophies) has gotten together in a team enviornment and managed to make something quite sucessful? The olympic games!

Sorry but the answer will not match the question.

Regrettably I do not have an answer right now but it seemed like a fantastic idea to pose the question. I discover that answers come more readily when the ideal question is asked and I believe you've asked it.

Now if we narrow down that trading... not just yet... frequently the best solutions come from borrowing models from another discipline.

I've always noticed that in group dynamics and teambuilding in the event that you do not have a leader you receive a lot of aimless dring. I believe that is 1 reason James16 continues to be successful. I think you need someone with a vision and the ability to impart it in order to bring focus and leadership. I believe it also requires either someone that has been effective or has a very strong vision to achieve something that has not yet been done before. I look through history and there always appears to be a title that was accountable to provding this to any successful group. Chrisopher Columbus springs to mind. It was not a lot of sailors outside to look around.

FT

gustavoalameda
15:41,
Fiji, I think youve said what I wanted to say but didnt.

After introducing this question (which im glad you enjoyed as it speaks to my blossoming scientific skills), I had been thinking about great companies, great football te etc etc. everything successful version I might come up with had something in common: a great leader. I was kind of thinking that its all about the direction, but I didnt want to say it because this was like stating quinn wasnt a fantastic leader. But because he's already confessed slackin on the project I think it safe to state that team trading might work if there were someone to lead the group.

Someone would need to stand up as the leader and be truely motivated to make it occur. If I thought I might be the leader, I would stand up at another and take on the challenge. However, I fear I would be a very bad person to lead the group because my trading style is sort of hard to relate to if your not a programming nerd.

So who is going to be the person to stand up and lead us to the promised land????

daniifeiijoo
17:02,
fiji, I think youve said what I needed to say but didnt.

After introducing this question (which im glad you enjoyed as it speaks to my blossoming scientific abilities), I was thinking about good companies, good soccer te etc.. Everything successful version I can come up with had something in common: a great leader. I was kind of thinking that its all about the leadership, but I didnt need to mention it because I was like saying quinn wasnt a fantastic leader. But since he's already confessed slackin on the project I think it safe to state that staff trading might work if there were someone to direct the group.

Someone would have to stand up to the chief and be truely motivated to make it occur. If I thought I might be the chief, I would stand up at another and take on the challenge. However, I fear I would be an extremely bad person to direct the group because my trading style is kind of hard to relate to in case your not a programming nerd.

So who's going to be the person to stand up and direct us to the promised land???? I think if we wait for a person to put up their hand it may never occur.

Who on this forum is:-

Great instructor
Successful Trader
Nice person
Willing to take on this task???????????????????????????????????????

Merlin. . .you must know everyone..whom do you nominate????

gustavoalameda
18:23,
Who on this forum is:-

Good teacher
Successful Trader
Nice person
Keen to take on this task???????????????????????????????????????
jim!!!!!

daniifeiijoo
19:44,
jim!!!!! BINGO!!!

gustavoalameda
21:05,
and fiji!! But he wouldnt do it... or would he??

daniifeiijoo
22:25,
and fiji!! However he wouldnt do it... or would he?? I know....both of these!!!!

gustavoalameda
23:46,
You will find 6 or 7 other guys on this forum (ie quinn, blue, dialist) that can lead the group also. They might be less seasoned with trading, but I dont believe that the chief of the group would necessarily need to be that seasoned. Keep the train and they simply have to direct visitors. This group's experience is the workhorse.

daniifeiijoo
01:07,
you will find 6 or 7 other men on this forum (ie quinn, blue, dialist) that can lead the group too. They may be less experienced with trading, but I dont believe the chief of the group would always have to be that experienced. They just need to direct traffic and keep the train going. The collective experience of the group is the workhorse. If there continue to be a pile of ppl interested then every one of the above that you've mentioned might perhaps be the team leader and maintain the momentum going within each class and the bands themselves could be modulated with the head honcho/s.
I really feel that with team work we'll be able to get the thoughts flowing and the backtests /systems/set ups etc going BUT will need the help of those more experienced to help us even further.

Only my opinion. . .as I was miserable to see teamtrading not go ahead.

nigade
02:28,
Well lets see. Jim already has a fantastic forum so no stage in fragmenting that unless you combine the system development notion to his thread. But I think what he is doing seems to be working good so why try to squeeze some thing in there. I've always enjoy the simple road to success and that is to discover signs of life in something and invite it to develop on its own merits but also find ways to nourish it after you find out what to feed it.

I would lead something like that when I had a vision for this. However it would be pointless for me to try and accomplish something I really don't find in my minds eye and yes, in my own heart.

However one thing that strikes me is the dialogue which just happened was about direction. That is part of a version that is fantastic. Nobody must run out and find a leader at this stage but just to recognise it's just one of the elements of a fantastic model. I find that often we westerners are so quick to ch the ball and run when we find just one part of something which we don't continue to create the thought sufficiently to find the life inside it which can drive something forward. We get all A kind about it and we are off to the races without a race track. We just want to race anything anywhere anytime. Same difficulty most traders have.

So what else is present with any fantastic team achievement version? Listed below are a few... though not in order. These aspects are loed in one form or another. Let's have some examples and disect them a little bit.

Planning
Brainstorming
Practice
Strategizing
Motivation
Protocol
Communiion
Code of integrity
Record maintaining
Reviews of advancement
Accountability

I could go on with this but I do not want to have too detailed Now. The idea here is to at least be in a position to specify what a version of success comprises and what separates out of a version that is likely to fail. Clearly the intent is to steer clear of elements of a model that is likely to fail.

BTW thanks Merlin for picking up on this and taking it a step forward.

Here are some other things to tackle:

Why do people combine in an activity or project? What exactly are they searching for? What prevents them from continuing and what encourages them to last. Certainly people like to believe they have something to gain and something to donate.

FT

PS.
Merlin I have emailed you twice concerning this other endeavor and have yet to hear back. Please return to me or if for some reason you have not got my emails send me the one you are responding to. Maybe I have been ground up in the junk shredder.

nigade
03:48,
Just my view. . .as I was miserable to see teamtrading not go ahead. On the subject of leadership.... You could do this. You are level headed, respectful of people, honest and outspoken, devoid of self problems, clear communior, varied thinker, not controversial, honest, well researched, and thorough. Also you've been around for a while and look quite determined to make a go with the. Those are pretty good team building characteristics. Leadership is a gift in itself and also you appear to exhibit the characteristics necessary to draw people out. You appear to have some vision for it.

Just a thought.

FT

EduSabbath
05:09,
Hi guys:

I agree with you and will be following this thread. I also was a little dissapointed that the TT forum didnĀ“t work.

Regards

Tony
06:30,
I am not sure if anyones thought of the but if it has been discussed and if I am just gonna be talking abt the samr thing please close this thread.

That I have lately begun forex trading and created a couple of wins and couple of losses and'm still in it. Lets see how things go.

But what I needed to speak about was that everyones doing exactly the exact same thing earn money so why doesnt everyone earn money together. What I mean by that is that there are times once I do some decent trades if I could share that info with you guys instantly then we can make money on exactly the exact same. If I was to make a stupid mistake of selling a currency if actually the mark was range bound then a person should really stop me then and there.

I actually come from an IT background and that I know various solutions I can get to do this working anyone thing this is a great idea?

4 possibly 6 traders conversing together deciding how to go and most of them collectively placing their knowledge and maybe some intuition as they say 2 heads are better than one and we are such a disjointed lot https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/1527032542.png

Please be gentle with your comments https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/1527032543.png

alba_lovegood
07:51,
I am not sure if anyones thought of the but when it has been discussed and when I am simply gonna be talking abt the samr thing then please close this thread.

I have recently started Currency Market trading and made a couple of wins and couple of losses and am still inside. Lets see how things proceed.

But what I wanted to talk about has been that everyones doing exactly the same thing make money so why doesnt everyone make money together. What I mean by that is there are occasions when I do some good trades when I could share this info with you men instantly then we could all make cash on exactly the same. If I was to make a dumb mistake of selling a currency if in reality the mark has been range bound then a person must actually stop me then and there.

I actually come from an IT background and that I understand various solutions I can get to do this functioning anyone thing this is a great idea?

4 possibly 6 traders chatting together deciding how to go and all of them jointly putting their knowledge and maybe some intuition as they say 2 minds are better than one and we are such a disjointed lot https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/1527032543.png

Please be gentle with your comments https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/1527032543.png
This notion was discussed once before by a member called quinn. I believe that you will have to email Merlin or quinn, they'll have the ability to inform you what exactly happened better than anybody else.

Thanks,

Nader

Tony
09:11,
Hi Michael,

Thanks for the input I see what you mean, I want to answer your question first that I'm a newcomer, I did several demo transactions and then went reside. My decision making process is very simple I proceed with the market when the trend is down then I go brief and of course when its going up I go long. The charts are a excellent indior I mostly rely upon the Bollinger Bands, the stochastic occilator and of course the MACD I mainly consider the 5 to 15 min charts and not the ticks because they give me heart burn https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/1527032543.png

I understand I'm talking basic things here but I'd state I'm a newcomer, aside from that simply to get me started I took a demo of nostradamas which I no longer use and Dashboard FX of which I have 1 more month to go until they charge my card. If I get a signal then I don't blindly throw in the money but I watch the indiors to confirm the move. If I'm not in my PC I then simply set a pending order for the signal a few pips off if the trend is right it will activate this order.

If everyone gathers then it does not neccssarily signify any 1 person dictates what others must do after all we're individuals having our own brains however there are several ways that a group like that work and I've seen that occur in many different things in existence.

Hi Nader,

I will definetly try to get in touch with Merlin or quinn and Discover out the outcome of this topic.

gustavoalameda
10:32,
Here is the orginal team trading thread...

https://forexintuitive.com/cryptocurrencies-and-commodities/228-close-orders-time-ea.html

as you may see, there was A LOT of interest in the thought.

We ended up establishing the forum, but it never got going. Here is the discussion afterwards it fell aparthttps://forexintuitive.com/attachments/1527032543.png . .

Https://forexintuitive.com/forex-trading-and-cfds/31-rustseldor-journal.html

I still like the idea, but we will need to figure out how to make it work. In case you have some ideas, post them in the thread immediately above and we'll try to receive her rollin againhttps://forexintuitive.com/attachments/1527032543.png

gustavoalameda
11:53,
A Journals forum could come near this. And provide guests and even lurkers an enjoyable place to read a sort of, two-way blog...

Merlin can name it Factory Journals Forum. Just a suggestion and my not so humble opinion https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/1527032543.png

Michael B. savant I like your journal forum thought. Why dont you post a thread which has a questionnaire attached and lets see what folks think. Thats how everything seems to get done around herehttps://forexintuitive.com/attachments/1527032543.png

nigade
13:14,
I like the idea, however we need to find out how to make it function. If you have any ideas, post them in the thread immediately above and we'll attempt to receive her rollin againhttps://forexintuitive.com/attachments/1527032543.png When I was planning to place a bet I would bet against committee trading in general. Quite simply I don't think an ad hoc set of traders can get together on a forum and discuss trades while trading and come out really profitable. Individuals are too vulnerable to peer pressure and bullshitting each other for this to work nicely. However I think there's an area of this that relates to trading plogy that could do the job nicely.

If a group of traders were to use the set strength for accountability rather than for placing discretionary trades then I would wager in favor of their long-term achievement of a group that actually stuck to something like another sample of points:

1. Everyone would have to trade the system.
2. Each person records every trade and its details.
3. Each person submits a business plan of their very own how they are going to trade the system.
4. Everyone discusses each others business plan one at a time with input and critique until everyone has a business plan they are satisfied with.
5. Every person has access to others business plan so that any questions anybody asks will be applicable to that persons stated egy.
6. Every trader should post their account reports in the end of the week with their trade log for everybody to view and discuss.
7. Each person reviews anothers log and produces a list of questions with the idea of helping the other to admit and face mistakes.
8. No matter other formal processes that ensure objective trading opinions is provided for each trader so that every trader finally becomes self regulating and objective in their very own review of their particular trading habits -- through mutual disclosure in addition to candid conversation and opinions.

I could go on but I think that the best value a team could have to each other is to ensure disclosure and opinions. Therefore a trader cannot hide from their own self indulgent. I would bet money on a team that traded this way and stuck with the program. Yet again though it cannot be achieved without a couple of strong leaders that understand this process.

FT

gustavoalameda
14:35,
Didn't someone do this already...? It had a clear response also... really? did i miss it? You got the link?

Alberchungo
15:55,
This is such a good thread. . You can practically feel the fire of the people in the forum. . Or perhaps again, it's just me. . Https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/1527032543.png

Though, I am also willing to assist, but I am not sure what help I can give. . I also expect that if the team trading pushes through, I expect that it has a place for beginners. . More of like kids watching how the big boys do it. .

TATOWER
17:16,
Hi,
If I was going to place a bet I'd bet against committee trading generally. In other words I really don't believe that an ad hoc set of traders can get together on a forum and discuss trades while trading and come out really successful. People are excessively prone to peer pressure and bullshitting each other for it to work well. I believe there is a place of the that relates to trading plogy that could do the job.

In case a bunch of traders managed to use the set strength for accountability instead of for putting discretionary trades then I'd bet in favor of the long term success of a group that actually stuck into something like the following sample of factors:

1. Initially everyone would have to trade the same system.
2. Each individual records each transaction and its details.
3. Each individual submits a business plan of their very own how they will exchange the machine.
4. Everybody discusses each others business plan one at a time with input and review until everybody has a business plan they are satisfied with.
5. Every individual has access to the others business plan so that any questions anyone asks will be applicable to that persons said egy.
6. Every trader should post their account reports at the end of the week with their transaction log for all to see and discuss.
7. Each individual testimonials anothers log and produces a list of questions with the idea of assisting the other to acknowledge and confront mistakes.
8. No matter other formal procedures that ensure objective trading feedback is provided for each trader so that each trader ultimately becomes self regulating and goal within their own review of their own trading customs -- via mutual disclosure as well as candid discussion and feedback.

I could go on but I think the greatest value a team could have to each other would be to ensure disclosure and feedback. A trader can't hide from their self indulgent. I'd bet money on a team that traded this way and stuck with the program. One again though it cannot be achieved without one or two powerful leaders that understand this process.

FT This is a fantastic idea https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/1527032543.png

I was expecting that Jim's pf would pull everybody together on stage 1 and 2. Factors 3-8 make entire sense to keep everybody on track. I was expecting that something like this could have stopped Jim's run of losses.

Best regards
Alan

gustavoalameda
18:37,
I enjoy it fiji, this really wouldnt be hard at all to set up (infrastructure wise). Do we have interest in the group trading thought?

1. Everyone would have to trade the identical system.
2. Each person records each transaction and its specifics.
3. Every person submits a business plan of their own of how they are going to exchange the system.
4. Everyone discusses each others company plan one at a time with input and critique till everyone has a firm plan they're satisfied with.
5. Each person has access to others business plan to ensure any questions anybody asks will be relevant to that persons said plan.
6. Every trader must post their account reports at the conclusion of the week with their transaction log for all to view and talk.
7. Every person testimonials anothers log and makes a list of questions with the notion of assisting the other to acknowledge and face mistakes.
8. Whatever other formal procedures that ensure objective trading opinions is provided for each trader so that each trader finally becomes self regulating and goal within their very own review of the own trading habits -- through mutual analysis in addition to candid conversation and opinions.

daniifeiijoo
19:58,
I enjoy it fiji, this really wouldnt be hard at all to set up (infrastructure shrewd). Do we still have interest in the group trading thought? I believe this is a fantastic idea.... I will be in it. Https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/1527032544.png
I believe this might help a hell of a lot ....with trading area and accountablity and not just that it could be ppl helping each other out.
There is a lot to be said for group/team dynamics.
Cheers

alba_lovegood
21:18,
I think that the Journals Forum will act as a group trading forum informaly. Apparently, every thread there'll be started by means of a pioneer (Or already have been initiated by a single), and just people that want to join in and follow will check out and participate. I don't think you Will Have to induce group trading, so it will just come out normally while traders assess that the Journals Factory https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/1527032544.png

Thanks,

Nader

Ak
22:39,
I would like to second that. One of the things (probably the major thing today I think about it) that keeps me coming back intoforexintuitiveis so that some of the wisdom coming from guys like fiji, and dial to mention a few keeps me on track trading shrewd and I think that by osmosis this will eventually become a part of who we are as traders for newbies like myself. Thanks again to each of you for sharing; trading is a great but lonely endeavor and I for one greatly appreciate the group sharing thoughts.

Julian

Montana
00:00,
How accurate Bluey,

Teach us how to fish guys. And just how to watch out for Mobby....LOLhttps://forexintuitive.com/discussion-trading/48-trend-trading-pairs.html

Ron F.

Tony
01:21,
Did a match light ?

Thats really aamazing that a noob like me can bring this type of fascination back into play, however the 10 or 11 points from FijiTrader (lol I thought I had edited this befroe but I guess not) are far beyond my level of understanding so I am just gonna watch from the sidelines and learn form you men.

Could I suggest something? I dont know if was thought about, business plans and the other stuff is fine but we are working with a market which is very volatile and all your best laid plans can be thrown aside by a hurricane. In such a scenario ching that tide is far too important compared to company program.

I believe that apart from placing everything in the forum and using an offline conversation there te could meet up online and actually talk to each other. Yeah I confused you now did it not? I have used a program called tepeak whilst playing multi-player gaming and I have a server installed at home that functions as a meeting place to discuss egy and how to obtain victory over the enemy.

So that you see the idea that I was not different but just an addon. If you men feel comfortable I will set up a test room just for individuals contributing to this post to learn how it works, simultaneously Merlin could set up the area where most of the folks may discuss this further.

Allow Me to know if thats ok

Regards

BLN
02:41,
How accurate Bluey,

Teach us how to fish guys. And how to watch out for Mobby....LOLhttps://forexintuitive.com/discussion-trading/21-time-zones-day-light-savings-major-markets.html

Ron F. Or just how one can grab a couple of million small fish on a continuous and consistent basis.

DMXIX
04:02,
This Is a Superb idea

alba_lovegood
05:23,
Thats really aamazing that a noob like me can deliver this kind of interest back to play, nevertheless the 10 or 11 points by Narfa are far beyond my level of understanding so that I am just gonna observe from the sidelines and learn form you men. What 10 or 11 points by me??? I think You're speaking about FT, not me... https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/1527032544.pnghttps://forexintuitive.com/attachments/1527032544.png

Thanks,

Nader

Alopezpollo
06:44,
My God What A Walk Down Memory Lane. I Miss The Old Days AND THE OLD GUYS/GALS. Much Im Yelling. WE HAD A TON OF FUN BACK THEN Once You COULD WHISPER AND STILL GET NOTICED.

Troglodita64
08:04,
Have not you been a magician in training as long as this thread has been around?

Maybe you'll get promoted those days...

Alopezpollo
09:25,
lol. Naw I dont want any promotions I just wish would come back amnong several others. It was a little place back. Like a little room .

have not you been a magician in training so long as this thread has existed?

Perhaps you're going to get promoted these days...

gustavoalameda
10:46,
That initiative appeared to fizzle out, so I briefly eliminated that forum (with consent). When there's interest in it, I'll enable that forum.

I was actually sad to see it fall flat. I thought it was a fantastic idea.