PDA

View Full Version : Money makes money

Roxa
16:48,
Hello everybody,

To be honest, I'm tired of trading talks, patterns, complaining and so on. I really don't wish to discuss if it is possible to earn money in financial markets. As sir Ford said:”Whether you believe you can, or you think you can't--you are right.” That is my dogma and when somebody tells you it isn't possible - . Let's take belief.

Within this thread I'd like to discuss my thoughts and knowledge about making money in general. Not any trading platform that makes you millionaire in months or years. I really don't understand any (if you know about any, please don't hesitate to PM me and I'd be glad to become a person ). I will show you easy and powerful fundamentals. Keeping it easy should be one of these fundamentals. I will speak about two sides of the equation - expenditures and revenues.

I will post something when I'm in the mood. It can be few times each day or even once per month. Let's start today only with this brief post. This is the ideal place to talk about 19, In case you have thoughts to share about making money by money.

Have a wonderful times and don't concentrate just on money. Money is a way to enjoy life depending on your expectations. Perhaps as you'd thought 16, you don't need as much money to be happy. ...

Good luck my friends!

Adam

paulisansa
18:18,
I totally believe in having your $$ work for you. LendingClub.com - Personal IRA (P2P Lending) Prosper.com - Personal (P2P Lending) Fidelity.com - Personal 401k BullionDirect.com / Neighborhood shops - Buying real precious metals Forex past, buying cheap/shorting overvalued currency pairs

Roxa
19:40,
Introducing myself. Nothing what could make you rich or happy, just my story in words.

So many people are striving hard to be wealthy. Just how much do you need to be wealthy? Can I know why I do trades, investments, a company and so on? Let me introduce my (endless trading) narrative a bit. I was 15 when I found some books about investments (yeah, Kiyosaki). I enjoyed thought of passive income. It looked to be so simple, but I had no clue how to do it. As time has been passing, I turned 16 (so outdated, correct?) About earning money, and read every book. Of course, my mind was so inocent and that I had no idea how to make money. I found FX (you can not envision what shit you'll find by googling how to make money). Forex appeared to be way how to get wealthy. Soros can make millions. It has to be easy and I can do it as well. My ignorance had just one limitation - .

Once I turned 18 I could open my first real account. My understanding about markets was the same as I know about diffusion. My english amount was slighy over zero and there weren't any books about trading in my language (slovak). I was forced to learn english in order to learn about markets...

I was 21 when I saw first results. Well, I was not loosing trader at least. Winning and there were loosing span being marginally in numbers that were black. Good for me. I was happy. As I improved my english I can study more. Much more. Hedging, statistical arbitrages, triangular arbitrages, price action, programming, analyzing, developing, optimization, financial markets fundamentals, etc.. It was very helpful and that I loved to learn and that I do....

Let us skip to nowadays. I am 23 old. Still young and inexperienced in my eyes as my knowledge remains part of I'd like to learn. The main knowledge I gained during my many years travel is money.

You require just money, wisdom and experience. I hope you had noticed irony in word ONLY. To make 300-500? Monthly can be simple and think me that 500? Can be a lot when you live in nation that is cheap. For you residing in Czech republic (I live there) can make residing. To live in Spain isn't so much, but your income is limited by your money, wisdom and experience...

Keep learning and be patient. We can do it. It can take a plenty of time (7 years for me, oh fuck... maybe too much) but why not to provide a go?

Hopefully it isn't too dull to read. Next time some stuff.

asdfangela
21:02,
To make 300-500? Monthly could be really easy and believe me that 500? May be a lot when you reside in country that is cheap. For you living in Czech republic (I live there) will make living

So 500E/monthly is sufficient to reside in Czech Republic?

Roxa
22:25,
To make 300-500#8364; monthly can be quite easy and believe me that 500#8364; could be a lot when you live in cheap country. For you living in Czech republic (I live there) can make living So 500E/monthly is enough to live in Czech Republic? Depending on your costs. Room in shared flat is around 200#8364;. Public transport around 20#8364;. Food is rather affordable. In restaurant you pay 4-8#8364; for pizza, 1-1.5#8364; for draft beer. Tax when trading derivates is 15%. I spend 400#8364; generally. On the other hand, if you have a job here your wages will probably be probably not greater than 1.000-1.200#8364;.

asdfangela
23:47,
quote Depending on your costs. Room in shared flat is about 200? . Public transportation around 20? . Food is cheap. In restaurant 4-8 are paid by you? For pizza, 1-1.5? For draft beer. Tax when trading derivates is 15%. I invest 400? on average. On the other hand, if you have a work here your salary will be likely not more than 1.000-1.200? .
Ok thank you.

I was thinking about going to live in Portugal or even Eastern countries like Poland and Hungary.

Roxa
01:09,
quote Okay thank you. I thought about going to live in Eastern or even Portugal countries like Poland and Hungary. Life is quite similar as in France (I presume so as I was able to reside in Spain) but mindset differs. I believe it's worth to provide a try for a certain time to see if you want it or not. I believe Poland, Czech republic, Slovakia, Hungary will probably be quite similar. Slovakia and Czech republic are nearly the same for dwelling. Hope that you discover the appropriate place for you...

Orcoriojano
02:31,
Hi,

Unabletrader, You have Said Poland. I'm from this nation so some information for You

you'll be able to rent whole 3-room flat for 150?
With all costs (energy, water, heating etc.) it is less than 250? (why so affordable? Most of individuals have a salary not bigger than 2000PLN = less than 500?) .
Beer in a shop = 0.8? , in a pub = 1.2?
Big pizza ?
Cinema = 4-5? For one adult person
Public transportation is quite inexpensive, even with gloss wages, for example bus from Silesia into Krakow (100km) =... 2?
You might also buy 600 squaremeters of property for 30 000? (in a nice place), and construct a quite major house for 80 000? On it

On the other hand:

- probably the hardest language to learn for foreginer
- 23% taxes
- some products have precisely the identical price as in the remainder of the EU
One liter of gasoline = 1.2?
Cheeseburger in McDonald = 0.8?
iPhone 6 Plus 16 GB = 760?

Greetings

Roxa
03:54,
Debt. Pre-article

About really powerful (if you know how to) and quite dangerous (in case you do not know how to use it) tool. Everybody is aware of what debt is but only small percentage know how to utilize it properly and make it powerful tool. Many people borrow money from banks paying attention. Most trades utilize leverage- basically it is debt.

What's really difficult to understand for me is what people think about debt and borowing cash. For many people I know is fine to borrow cash for buying a car but to harmful to buy stock shares. When I buy shares (or some different merchandise ) I will make money or I will eliminate money. But when I buy a car I'm pretty sure I'll eliminate money. Value of the vehicle automatically decline by 25% just by using it for the first time. I'm trying hard to understand them, really....

In next article I'll show you debt power. You'll be amazed when I found that this weapon, as I was.

Have a nice weekend ladies and gents.

borlam69
05:16,
Debt. Pre-article About really strong (if you know how to) and very dangerous (if you don't understand how to use it) tool. Everybody is aware of what debt is only small percentage understand how to utilize it and make it strong instrument. Men and women borrow money from banks paying interest. Most transactions utilize leverage- basically it is debt. What is really tough to know for me is what folks consider debt and borowing cash. For many people I know is fine to borrow cash for buying a car but to dangerous to buy stock shares. When I buy shares (or... I am on the same page can not wait for your next posts

pabloskymusic
06:38,
I'll talk about either side of the equation - earnings and expenditures. Perhaps you belong into the US Equities, or Balance Sheet or maybe even Income statement side of those forums...

forum is an area for TRADERS. Not investors. They are the minority, although there MAY be some investors at this place.

If you would like to talk real investing, I personally think this thread ought to be moved to some other area, the rookie section.

Here's a fact for you: Currencies don't report to any governing agency, they're not regulated by the SEC, BoE, FSA, or anything like that. They are not required to report balance sheets or income statements or some of the crap for this matter. And when I got the name wrong, my apologies, it's been a few years since I've studied the stuff...

Roxa
08:00,
quote Perhaps you belong into the US Equities, or Balance Sheet or maybe even Income statement side of the forums... forum is a place for TRADERS. Not investors. They are, in my view, the minority, although there could possibly be some investors at this place. I think this thread ought to be moved to another area, the newcomer section, if you wish to talk investing. Here is a fact for you: Currencies do not report to any regulating agency, they are not governed by the SEC, BoE, FSA, or anything like that. They Aren't obligated... Hello Smash,

I am trader. Now I use EAs more than discretion trading but I trader. I would rather talk about stuff that may show you real portion of the business. I have spent years and years thinking that trading is cash that was simple. And it isn't at all. It's possible to create nice money in the forex (or anything financial market) and there is some stuff nobody speaks about.

It most cases, it's the basic stuff where you need just common sense but it must be shown people. Most of us know about it but do not use it because we hadn't seen it could be utilized.

I'll talk about trading later on as well. But I'd like to show those principles which could encourage your trading. For instance, the way to fund your account when you don't have enough nest-egg. I began to trade with 100 EUR and that I wasn't able to fund my account to earn some cash. I think everybody will experience some difficulties financing trading account. Imagine that I am ready to save just 200-300 EUR. How long it would take to fund 50k? Too much. But there are ways to speed this up. It isn't suitable for everybody, of course. But it's possible.

And this is the stuff (and other I consider interesting) I want to show other folks. I am not interesting in showing other people supports and resistances function when to shut it to optimize it so on. There is a lot of stuff in the forum about those subjects.

If It Ought to Be transferred it could be transferred...

Adam

Roxa
09:23,
quote I'm on the exact same page can't await your next posts Hi Vladutz,

In case you'd like to discuss something please feel free to do it. Every idea is welcomed in this thread

Enjoy your weekend.

Leyrefigs
10:45,
In my country I saw some Individuals living with half a dollar Every Day in there Many best days they spend one dollar
So that's 30 $ per month if they lived best all month they Reside in new buildings for free gaurding it Using little Cash as 30$ per month to Get anew house orba Construction so they made there living from sleeping Excellent passive income
The family Person works dailly and makes about five dollar dailly it is all his Cash he buy cigartebgoncinema buy drink foor one dollar or one and a half h Maintain three dollars to his otyher family expenses
Having a country like this why risking trading this market and loosing thousands I rather save My Cash life is soncheap we just dont apperciate it all good people behind that we Proceed by our greed to haveba ferrari 80% of drivers Can't drive or Understand to Push some owners Overly
The bottom here FX is a Really risky market as the first step is that you lose your Cash you send it to broker
Making a living from it is not acceptable as it Isn't garanted from safty and profit
So better to find a country like my country
All have a Wonderful day

Roxa
12:07,
In my country I saw some individuals living with half a dollar per day in there many best days they spend one dollar So that's 30 $ per month when they dwelt best all month they reside in new buildings free of gaurding it with very little cash as 30$ a month for anew house orba building so they made there alive from sleeping good passive income The household man works dailly and earns about five dollar dailly it's his cash he buy cigartebgoncinema buy beverage foor one dollar or one and a half h maintain three dollars for his otyher household expenses...
Good point mate. Thank you.

AleDelgadoMartel
13:29,
Greetings from Dubai.

500? Is nothing - not even rent of your house. At least (for studio flat) you need 1000? . And this is not pricey.

Roxa
14:52,
Greetings from Dubai. 500? Is nothing - not even rent of your residence. At least (for studio apartment ) you need 1000? . And this is for the areas not pricey. Here where I live it's sufficient 500eur a month together with all costs included. However, it really depends on your locality. I used to reside in different nations and costs were very distinct. As I mentioned previously, to reside, for expamle, at Spain (close to Tarragona) I would need around 1.500? To have exactly the same life as here I've for 400? And all services are on precisely the exact same level. Weather is different

ajlopera
16:14,
To create 300-500? Monthly could be simple and believe me that 500? Can be a lot when you reside in country. For you living in Czech republic (I live there) can make living So 500E/monthly is enough to reside in Czech Republic? Yes,300-500? enough. However, some times. Still I am doing struggle to create that amount

Roxa
17:36,
Back to the debt or how banks make money and you may.

In advance, I'm really sorry for such a simplyfying of the subject but I want you to realize just how money can be made. Imagine you've 1.000$ and you lend it with 10% interest. In one year you get 110$. Pretty simple, right? If you lend 100.000 $ how much can you create? It's 10.000$. It is nice cash, is not it?

However, I don't have much cash. How I can do it? Do you understand?

This is basically how banks make money. It is very simplyfied (so much simplyfied). They borrow cash from central bank let's say for 0.25% and lend it to you personally for 2.5%. If you borrow 10.000$ they create 2.25%. It's 225$. You still can continue in this series. You are able to borrow money from bank for 2.5% and if you have the ability to make let's say 100 percent you will make 97.5%. It's 9.750$. There's a risk you should be able to pay. By way of instance, monthly payments to bank and you are able to pay the rest cash from your profit.

Is there any risk? Of course, there is a risk. You ought to be able to calculate if it's worth it.

Find the manners how to get it done!

Keep in mind it's risky and you need to take this risk only when you are pretty sure it's for you and you can cover it and it doesn't affect your financial situation negatively.

Good luck

pabloskymusic
18:59,
Hi Smash, I Am trader. I use EAs more than discretion trading but I am still trader. I talk about things that can show you real part of this enterprise. I've spent years and years believing that trading is cash. And it isn't at all. It is possible to make nice money in the forex (or anything financial market) and there's some things nobody speaks about. It most cases, it's the stuff in which you need only common sense but it has to be revealed people. Most of us know about it but do not use it since we hadn't seen it could... No difficulty Prosteja. I am sorry if I came across as rude or harsh, because that wasn't my intent.

Personally, I can't stand to check out balance sheets, income statements, blah, blah, blah, or some of the crap

All I want is a few fine charts, and I am off to the races...

Anyways, I will not judge anymore... I will let the admins decide what to do with this one! I imagine they will keep it right here.

I guess it would also be interesting to see your thoughts regarding how you can accelerate your bankroll.

Roxa
20:21,
quote No problem Prosteja. I am sorry if I came across as harsh or rude, because that was not my intent. As for me, I can't stand to look at balance sheets, income statements, blah, blah, blah, or some of that crap All I want is a few good-looking charts, and I am off to the races... Anyways, I won't judge anymore... I will let the admins decide exactly what to do with this one! I guess they will keep it here. I guess it would also be interesting to see your thoughts about methods to accelerate your bankroll.
No worries Smash. I've just claryfied this thread is started by me. Personally, I prefer trading. I spend. In trading I want to view high return and not to drop a lot (I will accept quite a major risk when trading however must cover off) and in investing I do not want to lose (in long-term)

Let me explain why I think investing is important.

That is my trading portfolio in last month:
https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/15193677241726168001.png

As you can see volatility of my portfolio is enormous. This means that I can make a lot. But on the flip side, I could lose. But when money transfer from trading to investments it is quite a bit more safe. Return potential is not too high, but I do not need to be millionaire in two decades. I'd love to cover my personal expenses and also be able to spend more. In the event I lose my trading account I will lose my confidence that's a lot worse than losing money (it never happened but I am still very fearful ).

And that I wonder myself regular: Why do you require a lot money on trading account when it could be dropped? Profit is profit only if it is moved to my bank account.

I believe we should exchange more sensibly and move some money to different assets. Not all them, but always keep that money are made by randomness. Most traders believe that they make money because they're good traders, however I am not so much convinced...

I believe we ought to realize that we're able to lose money whenever and so be more grateful when we make it think a lot of if it is just coincidence or we are so great. I am not convinced about my possessions. I can say I am good, if I have constant growth for 20 decades maybe. But until then....

Feel free to share your ideas too.

Roxa
21:43,
Is trading the company for you?

Many men and women start trading since they see just how much money can be drawn up in markets. And that is it. Do you understand how much money can be created when you're good app developer, cook, writer, er, singer... Can it be sufficient to start this business?

It's not anything as simple made money. People think so since they can see a lot of people suceeded in this discipline. What they do not see are countless persons who did not achieved their success in the market (or any other area ). It's the same as state actors create a shitload of cash. Yes, those you see on the screen they do. And the rest? Do they make cash? At pub they do not cover so much (expertise ), but they continue to be in performing business.

They same we view when have an appearance on traders. Few of these made the majority of them and luck lost it. It's the exact same in every other field of business. People are good and earn money.

Of course, you will be one of the wealthy individuals. You bet, right? Everybody does.

Are you prepared to study, neglect, study, neglect, study, fail, give up, study, neglect, fail, give up, succeed, fail, study.... It's company. Not so simple as brokers state. When it's really simple everybody was a millionaire...

Do you do it because you love markets or as you would like to create a fortune?

Roxa
23:05,
Why stupid traders would be the most confident and clever traders are unassuming

since I always utilized to examine trading forums and sometimes joined a few discussions I met many traders. Very feature is that traders are dumb. They experience few good months and they understand everything. They are even able to predict future movements. They fight for the reason markets will change direction.

Why do traders perform predictions?
The very best traders I fulfilled never know what is going to happen (nobody understands but not every but will admit...). They want to make money rather than to forecast market. It's good feeling to be right ut has nothing to do with making money. Do you want to be trader? Ask yourself when a particular situation happens, how you can earn money. Is few hours of thinking. Believe more, trade less. Trading can be quite profitable once you use your brain.

Https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/1519367727174257063.png
Back to stupid traders, they are not traders. They are persons with account. When you will open trades by tossing a coin you may experience really good intervals (can you find a method how to make money consistently with coin toss egy? -bear in mind there's no 50% likelihood your transaction will be profitable since many people believe...)

Some posts will be published only to make you believe.

Open your thoughts and Earn Money

Roxa
00:28,
New system on the market

Now is my big moment. New system began from the market for reside. I am still afraid and I'll be getting large portion of profits every month (or week) and hope that it makes 100% return shortly that my money will probably be at BE at least. Wish me luck (or better to wish me probabalistic advantage) and my pocket doesn't stay empty. My expectation is 8 percent monthly in long-run. Reallistically -6 - 20%. Oh god... am I praying? Fuck!

This was really tough day and I am very tired. 1 step to bankruptcy or liberty.

Que viva la vida!

borlam69
01:50,
New system in the market Today is my big day. New system started from the market for reside. I'm still afraid and I will be getting big portion of profits every month (or week) and hope that it makes 100% return soon my money will be at BE at least. Wish me luck (or better to wish me probabalistic benefit ) and my pocket does not stay empty. My expectation is 8 percent monthly in long-run. Reallistically -6 - 20%. Oh god... am I praying? Fuck! This was very difficult day and I'm really tired. One step forward of bankruptcy or freedom. Que viva la vida! ... share with us your system in case u want...

Roxa
03:12,
quote share with us your own body if u want... Hi Vladutz,

Thanks for assistance but I chose not to share my specific market ideas as I don't have quite good experience with this. And I don't think it matters what system I use as everyone differs and prefer approach that is different and I can't state as I don't have any consequences my system is good. And It's good to keep some secrets too

adam

marianodelcanto
04:34,
Hai ProsteJa,

love your comic up there. . .it is actually depicting:
1. The amount of news (rumors) effecting the market.
2. How market marker controlling the market

am I right?

Roxa
05:57,
Hai, like your comic there. . .it is depicting: 1. The amount of news (rumors) effecting the market. 2. How market mark controlling the market am I right?
Hello azmoeth,

What do you mean by depicting? When your post is clearly understood by me I'm not sure. Can you please explain it small. Thank you

marianodelcanto
07:19,
quote Hi, What do you mean by depicting? If your article is clearly understood by me, I am not sure. Could you please explain it little bit. Thank you
pardon my english, by depicting I supposed describing. . The market is moved on rumors

from the way..is there some market marker in Foreign Exchange? They say it is too large a central bank can not control it...

Roxa
08:41,
quote pardon my english, by depicting I supposed explaining. . That the market is transferred on rumors from the way.FILE_0_EXTENSION there any market marker in Currency Market? They say it's too big a central bank can not control it... My english is not the best, probably my bad. There are market makers on Currency Market. They enables you to buy and sell. See this link on http://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/marketmaker.asp.

Roxa
10:03,
Money ant its worth

lLast times I had been thinking a lot about money ant its worth. Consider. More time I spend more money I buy, at work. It's plausible that time you dedie to a single subject more money you get for this. As person who likes to think I have new questions and replies are coming gradually. Question for the time being is why our income must be proportional to time. In other words, why if we get paid twice when we work double of time.

Does it mean my earnings is restricted by my time. And I can't make a lot of money without working 16hours per day? That is reality of most of us (hopefully not for ever) and it appears to be ok. Not for me personally. It would mean all my analyzing markets and money is meaningless. I did not study because of my spirit that is academic, In all honesty. I'm not spirit. I couldn't stay my university that I abandoned because I did not agree with dogmas.

Can I break this dogma that makes me mad. Can money be made ? By investing money than by work, can I make more money? Of course, I and also you are able to. The way to reveal it others? The way to open them eyes? They could live better (at least their financial situation can be better).

I'm think about it because of EA started yesterday (by the way, it is down 10 eur as I've found a position calculation mistake that wasn't present in demo trading- that is mystery for me... ). Can I start an account and make money? Sounds well but hard to trust. No analysis, no challenging decision making. Just having an account...

Who is going to keep my fear away?

Roxa
11:26,
About imply reversion, why we are afraid of loss and would like to check our positions daily.

We're often nervous as our positions are in weight reduction. We're even more afraid when we lose money. Were you aware it is not beneficial for you to check your positions often and it is better to not check them?

Let us talk about mean reversion. This theory basically says that value will oscilate around its mean. Once is over, once is below. And what is more significant - those oscilations are a noise. It means every single transaction is a sounds. When many trades were shut, you can take a picture about your outcomes. When we make a lot of money in 1 trade we were lucky. We're unlucky As soon as we shed and it doesn't tell us any details. We got a noise message that can be ignored.

It's a reason why it is not convenient to check on your portforlio very often rather than great to follow it up in real time. It does not make any sense. And it'll solve. Loss aversion. We need to not lose. It's a biological. You can not win this battle by not following up your portfolio but you can decrease it. That is really interesting - I propose to not invest so much time into your platform to decrease emotional impact which decrease your performance and can affect your trading decision.

That is about my Friday's thoughts. Perhaps some time we can discuss it.

Have a Wonderful weekend!

Roxa
12:48,
First week (really two days) of my EA is over. It's too premature to be frued or happy but time to bring my own comments along with some results. I was afraid as this is week. It created 0.5percent that which is 5 euro. It's too premature to make assumptions Like I said. My strategy would be to withdraw 50 percent of monthly profits to safeguard my finance. I'd love to get my money back and then let it grow.

Inside my EA there is nevertheless one mistake I am aware of but I have to discover a way how to repair it. I could be around 4% upward but I don't understand how to repair this mistake. It is a challenge for weeks. Because I had been too afraid of it I'd always been from EAs. It could be a way. I am looking forward to next weeks, months and years. I am aware it may take years to triumph and one mistake can be very pricey. It's a reason why money should be withdrawn. Money in trading account isn't money made but money in a risk.

Money created in Currency Market is going to be transferred to inventory shares, real estates and many others products. Seeking one step ahead, I hope results next week will be positive...

marianodelcanto
14:10,
Is trading the ideal company for you? Lots of people start trading since they read just how much money may be made in markets. And that is it. Do you understand how much money may be made whenever you're good app developer, cook, author, er, singer... Can it be sufficient to start this enterprise? It's not such a thing as money. People think a lot of people suceeded in this discipline so since they can see. What they do not see are millions persons who didn't attained their success in the market (or some other area ). It is the very same as state celebrities make a shitload... I concur with you.
Not everybody is suit to trading, like any other profession it require lots lots of study, practice, experiencing failure, etc

can answer your query with:' I really like the market and want to make money out of it
hahaha...

thanks for your article ProsteJa.

Roxa
15:33,
quote I agree with you. Not everybody is suit to trading, like any other profession it require lots lots of research, clinic, experiencing failure, etc can answer your question with:' I Love the market and want to make money out of it hahaha... thanks to your article.
That is pretty good reason why to exchange. Keep studying and everything gonna be alright

Rin
16:55,
quote I concur with you. Not everyone is suit to trading, like any other profession it need lots lots of research, clinic, experiencing failure, etc can answer your query with:' I really like the market and wish to create money from it hahaha... thanks for your article ProsteJa. Yeah, probably market needs dediion, or even requires it. You're condemned for a big neglect if the purpose of your engagement is simply money then. I state dediion because it especially this disposition generates patience in a level, deficiency of that may be regarded for any trader. Obtaining fun at money afterward.

Roxa
18:17,
Add or remove?

I had an interesting discussion with buddy of mine. We had been talking many other things for hours and eduion and politics. He explained an wonderful short story from someplace (no idea where), let me inform you it with my own words (will be better at slovak but I will do my best to translate into english).

Michelangelo was asked how he can create so amazing sculpture (David). He responded. I've just removed all unnecessary gems which was not David...

Nowadays we strive hard to include and we overlook removing unneeded material. Sometimes the best thing could be achieved by eliminating and not by adding...

Can you utilize any unnecessary indior? Do you have too much cash on your own trading account which might be used differently (not using leverage correctly )? Have you asked yourself how you can you reevaluate your trading, your life? ...

https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/15193677311247216434.pnghttp://www.museumsinflorence.com/musei/David_by_michelangelo.html

marianodelcanto
19:39,
Yess,
I have heard that kind of story too..he states, if you want something, get rid off things you dont need, sell themthrow them to earn a space for that something you truly want.

great!!

Roxa
21:02,
yess, I have heard that type of narrative too..he states, if you would like something, get rid off things you dont need, sell them, throw them to make a space for that something you really want. Great!! That is the point. I've finished e-mail for profesor from college that fired me Now. The longest and most grateful e-mail I've ever written to someone. Occasionally benefit from outside is needed

Hope you're doing well

marianodelcanto
22:24,
quote That Is the Purpose. I have finished email for profesor. The longest and most grateful I've ever composed to someone. Sometimes benefit from outside is required Hope you're doing well thats true friend...

one motivated either by love or despise desire most of us have that from love.

Hope we both keep doing nicely