PDA

View Full Version : Is Bitcoin about to crash?

Fibletaa
06:42,
Bitcoin is double topping breaking upward a day push, as I write. Was Wednesday that the ' Death Throe ' candle, and will this dual top, if it holds, be significant?

As a strict technical adviser, I cannot honestly see how Bitcoin can keep on climbing as it has recently been performing with no significant pullback, even an entire collapse. I know that it is unlike any other market being traded at this time, but if human character, that after all is the only factor that drives the markets, can be used as a guide, then logically, this monster must come down, and come down hard, and I write this today, because we are now seeing Bitcoin begin to unravel.

Price always returns to its 200 day moving average, always. Look anywhere and you will see this to be authentic.

Bitcoin is indeed far over its Daily 200 day simple and exponential moving averages today, that it sounds impossible to me that it could keep on climbing without coming way back, and I mean straight back to 10,000 or reduced. The record breaking move, the one day candle a 3,761 rise, at its own history of yesterday, could well be a ' Death Throe ' candle that signals the top or bottom of a marketor otherwise.

These Death Throe candles could be seen on any market, on any given time period, I myself look out for these, for they often signal the end of a fashion. They are typically much longer than any candle, and I've drawn attention to them rather a few times before in my threads. The simple fact that the price sold off instantly following yesterday's candle closed is quite significant.

Time will tell. - A narrative comment from last Thursday of mine.

Can the correction, when it comes, turn into a selling rout as holders of Bitcoin rush to ensure the profits they've made?

It may take some time to unravel, however off a rejection of last week's high could well open the door to a fairly significant selling pressure.

This is not a forecast, just an observation of what may unravel, but of course, that is Bitcoin, and because it's been doing each time it's pulled back, it is bought to new levels.

Fibletaa
12:22,
BTC falling in the 200ema now. From here it can fall again to new lows, but I don't think it will. The fibs are significant here for me, the smallest being the 76.4% which currently is right on top of the S2 pivot at 9,855. Above the 61.8% @ 10,270, the 50% @ 630, and the 38.2 @ 960. I don't generally pay too much attention to the 38.2%, but in this example, I think there is an excellent chance that it might hold the price. When the 76.4 percent is reached and fractures, then short of a double bottom, Bitcoin is definitely lower.

Support and a turn around back north will be a relatively slow process, but based on the quantity of promotion pressure, a new low could unfold quite quickly.

It's normal pa activity for a floor to be discovered, a rally back up to a few of the large moving averages, a roll over, then a greater low prior to the price rallies back again. This is precisely what I am searching for here, unless the price falls to a new low which creates recreation only when one is thinking it is going to continue, turns north.

ShideLuna
13:43,
I believe Bitcoin is going to be a USD1Trn market capitalisationin case the Gold Market, plus a risk-off asset class has a market capitalisation around USD7Trn.

This implies Bitcoin could reach in the range of USD60k - 70k each Bitcoin; also it'd probably well surpass any additional market bubble in history by a number of times.

I am waiting until then before shorting!

Fibletaa
15:04,
As I said above, I am a pure techie, and I trade what I see regardless of what the pundits are saying or what an instrument is supposed to perform.

At this height above its 200 simple or exponential moving average on the Daily chart, diversion such as this is a powerful sell warning on anything you care to look at. I?m sure there are plenty of people still piling into Bitcoin even at these levels, this is the hype at this time among individuals with no investment or trading experience leaping in blind, but could any of you be buying into Bitcoin at these levels unless you were just trading the intraday movements?

For me, the odds of this coming, or at least, pulling back a couple million dollars from this level is really high if TA is not anything to go by. Then, and only then, is it safe to jump on the side that is long depending on where the support is.
https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/1519045885323387515.jpg

reneaguileraa
16:25,
As I stated above, I am a pure techie, and I trade what I visit no matter what the pundits are saying or what an instrument is supposed to do. At this height above its 200 simple or exponential moving average on the Daily chart, diversion such as this is at. I?m sure there are plenty of people still piling up into Bitcoin even at these levels, such is the hype right now among individuals with no investment or trading experience jumping in blind, but could any of you be buying into Bitcoin at these...
https://player.fm/featured/cyber-currency

VitoKills
17:46,
Technical analysis do not quite work well there was just 1 trading egy thus far: buy on the dips and accumulate. You said price always goes back to 200 MA? It depends upon time price crossed this amount was a touch at $480 level and the previous time is crossed was $280 level, remember the MA moves upward too, now the 200MA reaches about $3900 level. I dont see price going that farther down, unless something astrophic happen, I discovered that 200MA moves about 800 pips up each month on the daily, in 1 year from now, this MA will be at $11K level, but what might be the price of BTC at that moment? Perhaps $50K? It will vanish by now. Look at SP500, the time price touched the 200MA was on NOV 2016, there was also 1 egy for it, buy on the dips, and by the dips, I mean small corrections. I've been burned several times by considering technicals, but because I understood the fundamentals supporting and I included in my daily routine, traders improved.

Fibletaa
19:06,
Technical analysis don't quite work nicely for BTC, there was just one trading egy so far: buy on the dips and collect..., don't overlook the MA moves up too.... By today, no sighs of fatigue. . I do not fully disagree with whatever you have stated, but just a few items:

TA can really work on BTC, and also the smaller time frames can be traded using the very same indiors and parameters one would use elsewhere, but it is very volatile that's for certain. As for the only egy that functions being buying on the dips, the exact same can be stated for any market in a strong uptrend, which BTC is in, thus there's nothing new there. Traders get burned most from trading against the trend, trying to pick tops and bottoms, so like I said above, I am not advoing that people sell, merely drawing on an observation based on how I see things developing according to my own method and experience trading other markets.

Yes, MAs of course proceed as time passes, but it doesn't stop the price reverting back to them. It always does. Maybe it will not, who knows?

The reason I began this thread is that I personally am seeing potential signs of fatigue right now. Time will show whether these are real or not.

I do not really find a complete crash, despite the name of the thread, back to zero or just a couple thousand for certain, though one never knows, however a return on 10,000 so is potential. I would be buying, and selling, however, intraday using exactly the method I use. However, buying into BTC with a big bet hoping for it to go to the moon at this level would for me be risky.

For people who are interested, the price is currently rising, and I have resistance now at around the 17,600-800 level in case it gets there.

Fibletaa
20:27,
Well, she's been falling and rallying a little. Then 15,400 or thereabouts is a amount of support that is strong that could send it back up, if it goes lower . Below that, and 15,000 is the H1 200ema that sent it back up when the price made contact with it.

I have possible resistance at 17,630 if it makes it back up to those levels within the following day or so.

Fibletaa
21:48,
Update on Bitcoin viewed from a technical standpoint. 630 was the resistance I posted above, which it broke, but as moving averages never remain in 1 place for long, that is fine, and with Bitcoin a few hundred dollars here or there means small. I finally have an upper degree of resistance for your H2 time framework of 830, which I know I am late in pointing outside, but it's there nevertheless, therefore it is going to be very interesting for me to check whether BTC recognizes it , or simply blows through it. It should stop the price from going today at least.

What I'm really seeing though is this H2 100sma, since it's provided crucial support for quite some time now, sending the price back up on Nov 24th, 29th, 30th, 1st Dec,( just over it ), 3rd, ( a little over it, but to the pip about the 61.8% fib from the prior reduced) 9th and 10th ( again just above and very near the 61.8% fib back) and now in the current highs but another dip is due I think. There have been time frames to concentrate on and other moving averages, but it's the tf, and also the 100sma. In the event the price does soon drop down to this moving average, subsequently itn will either be bought back up, or , in case it breaks, the way will be open for it to drop down to the next big supporting moving average that's the H2 200ema that I currently possess at 13,860, that could, if if it gets there, be a fantastic buying opportunity.

Fibletaa
23:09,
Okay, therefore BTC has pushed just shy of $20,000 now!!

But just consider how far it has climbed above its 200 daily moving average, it is just nuts. It defies all logic for it to just continue climbing without at least a pullback from these levels. I am not wishing it, because I don't care what it does, since I am not holding Bitcoin, but by a pure TA perspective, this thing looks to be screaming to come down. Would anyone be buying it?

A nice fat doji closed out now, and observing a big, positive full candle on Saturday, this is quite interesting!

locazza
00:29,
Alright, therefore BTC has pushed just shy of $20,000 today!! But look at how much it has now climbed above its 200 daily moving average, it's just nuts. It defies all logic in order for it to keep on climbing without a pullback from these levels. I'm not wishing it, for I truly do not care what it does, as I am not holding Bitcoin, but by a pure TA perspective, this thing seems to be screaming to come down. Would anybody be buying it? A wonderful fat doji closed out today, and following a big, positive full candle on Saturday,... Hi ,
Thank you for your topic. In addition, I see exactly what you say, that the bitcoin monster is currently rising like mad at unsustainable rates in comparison to some of the typical currencies. I see it coming to the 4H ema until it hits on 20k and flies to the moon. Cat, may I ask about the indior you use to check for divergence, can it be MACD 12 and 26 interval? Apologies for the query began my difficult and long journey to be a trader a couple of months ago.
Kind Regards,

ShideLuna
01:50,
I believe Bitcoin will be a USD1Trn market capitalisation, particularly if the Gold Market, plus a risk-off asset class includes a market capitalisation around USD7Trn. This means Bitcoin could attain in the range of USD60k - 70k each Bitcoin; also it would probably well exceed any other market bubble in history by a number of occasions. Before shorting I'm waiting until then! I repeat it will strike USD60-70k according to Fundies, easy.

Fibletaa
03:11,
quote Hello , Thank you to your topic. In addition, I see what you say, that the bitcoin monster is climbing like mad at unsustainable rates in comparison to some of the standard currencies. I see it returning to the 4H ema until it strikes on past 20k and flies to the moon. Cat, may I ask about the indior you use to test for divergence, can it be MACD period to 26 and 12? Apologies for the query began my long and difficult journey to be a trader a couple of months ago. Kind Regards, Hello Tzumo,

Yes, it's MACD 12,26,9. The histogram can do the job, although the ribbon is much more reliable.

Regards,

Fibletaa
04:32,
Alright, BTC, following yesterday's article is coming down. First support evaluation is going to be the H1 100sma currently at 18,065. It breaks and if it gets therethe 200ema/sma are both at 17,125. Both amounts can bring buyers back in, however to new highs? We'll need to see. Should the H1 200ema break though we have to visit the greater time frames to determine where the primary support lies. If Bitcoin is going to ditch to amounts that are lower it is still early days, with a great deal of cash sitting on the side hoping for higher amounts. , as with all bubbles, the more this cash begins to fear, the lower it goes!

....quick upgrade. It is currently coming from the 30m 200ema today, again as it did. Then what it might do is monitor back towards the 100sma on the 30m tf, which will be coming round over the top now if it's likely to behave like any other device. A pattern like this will replie itself with great frequency, particularly when momentum is currently down, since it's atm on the time frames. The price goes through the 100sma, finds support on sma or the 200 ema, tracks up towards the 100sma, then drops to new lows. We'll see what happens this time. I have the 30m 100sma @ 19,070

Kaneda
05:52,
Can Bitcoin maintain rally?

Bitcoin futures started trading on the CME overnight, which is the world's largest futures exchange. This is the exchange to provide bitcoin futures, further diluting the crypto currency's legitimacy. The launch has gone quite smoothly so much, which should strengthen investor confidence. But with the increase of other cryptos, such as Etherium Bitcoin Cash and Ripple, can Bitcoin keep its remarkable rally or has it gone up too high? Sentiment remains positive and investors' appetite unquenchable despite the extreme volatility and beyond vulnerability of Bitcoin. I personally don't feel that Bitcoin is at a bubble yet, however after every Tom, Dick and Harry begins talking about it then you will know it's in a bubble. After that, who coulf know what the high will be?

But for now, BTC/USD still stays in a powerful uptrend despite the current consolidation. While Bitcoin futures climbed over the 20K market immediately, the asset has yet to hit this hurdle. But the consolidation below this degree means it could be a matter of time before price possibly tests that degree. We haven't seen any signs of reversal so much and all of the support levels remain undamaged. In reality, after the fall, the crypto currency bounced nicely off an integral service at 17900, which was resistance. In addition, a bullish trend line which cut through this area held firm.

Thus, going forward, 17900 will be the pivotal level to watch now as the bulls and bears fight it outside. Only a break below this level would signify the prejudice would turn bearish. Meanwhile the important area to watch is 19275 and between 18975, which has been support, currently offering a little bit of resistance. The bulls demand a move over this area as this could affirm the break below Sunday's low of 18465 was just a run on stops rather than a break in market structure. When and if price breaks over here there further resistance before the 20K mark. Beyond this plogical hurdle are the Fibonacci extension rates of the latest fall, at 20165 (127.2 percent) and 20800 (161.8 percent), where we may see some long-side profit-taking, should price get there in the first place.

Https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/15190458871538420385.jpg
Resource: TradingView and . Please notethat that the prices on the chart could be different to those offered by

Morlakoh
07:13,
Its own hype maintains BTC rush and fueled by greed. However, it has zero fundamental value. Literally zero. Everyone hopes it will go over 50-60-100K or much more and thats why they keep pumping their money in, to be early adopters and also to gain a big yield in their favored fiat currency. Not to encourage the idea or a new currency. They're there for your fiat money.
While additional asset classes like stocks, metals, etc. represent real world value and have real world progr, BTC has none. Especially because its Blockchain technologies is stoneage, in comparison to other Cryptos like BCH, ETH, XMR, etc. (Transaction fees, effort and time)

Sure, back in the days visionary people desired it to be the new currency of the future, but apart from from some hipsters who employed BTC to buy some pizza or coffee, its main appliion was anonymous payment in the Darknet. Some big names like Dell or Steam approved BTC payment, however they have all removed this option again, since it wasn't utilized and / or penalties and transaction time became too high.

So the original BTC ideology has shifted to other Cryptos like BCH, ETH, XMR, etc..

Does this imply BTC will wreck? No. Nothing is meant by it. I'm still invested aswell as in ETH BCH, XMR as well as many others. But the unnatural growth on one side worries me at the same moment, also makes me joyful. So I started to reevaluate my portfolio over the past weeks.
Also BTC is the best example that a market is never overbought or oversold. Individuals might pay what they believe is its value. Particularly if they see it rising daily and YouTube filled with videos featuring celebrities like Richard Branson or Bill Gates and titles like Bitcoin will strike $100.000 or $1 MILL.

At the Fed Press Conference last Wednesday, Yellen was asked a question about Bitcoin. She replied that Bitcoin plays a smale function in the payment method, it is not a stable store of value, it is an extremely speculative advantage and is not a legal tender.

Long story short: My opinion would be to milk the cow so long as possible. However, to be ready to jump off until people wake up. With the cancellation of this upgrade that was 2x, many investors have withdrawn their money and put it in Cryptos.

Fibletaa
08:34,
.... Now if it is likely to act like any other device is track back to the 100sma on the tf, which will be currently coming round over the top. A pattern like this tends to replie itself with frequency, especially when momentum is currently down, since it is atm on the time frames. The price goes via the 100sma, finds service on sma or the 200 ema, tracks up towards the 100sma falls to new highs. We'll see what happens this time. I have the 30m 100sma @ 19,070 I'm only quoting myself only to draw attention to what I said yesterday, as for all traders reading this, what I wrote is important, since it is a pattern that if anticipated can bring lots of green pips, no matter what you trade.

The price did indeed rise to the 30m 100sma during the Asian hours, in which it discovered strong resistance and has since fallen, exactly as I said it'd.

It's now found support farther down to the H1 200sma, which I had at 17,540 if the price made contact. It now sits in 17.585.

What it might do now is repeat the exact same move again, but this time around the H1 time frame, so pulling back off of the H1 200ema/sma back towards the 100sma that as earlier on the 30m tf is curling round over the top, which tends to behave as a magnet to get the price.

rogue
09:55,
Here is BTC on a logarithmic scale, which is the appropriate view. Looks just like a bullflag to me. Building up for the drive above $20000?
https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/15190458891245733288.jpg

Fibletaa
11:16,
Down nearly $4000 from the high. It did push up off of the H1 200sma towards the 100sma curling over the top, but only a part of the method before decreasing. The support is that the H2 200ema and the price is currently respecting it, so we'll see just how many buyers will pile into it and whether it'll be enough to drive it to new highs.

Fibletaa
12:36,
Speedy note.

You'l have probably noticed one thing about this thread, and that is that although some posters are providing fairly detailed fundamental analysis about the direction they think BTC is going to go, I personally am interested, as my articles show, only in what my charts are showing me, from a technical perspective. I frankly haven't got so this is just an experiment to determine BTC responds to the technical parameters I have on all of my charts. This doesn't mean that fundies are not welcome here, far from it, as I can learn from them, but my own analysis will continue to be technical, and I will post what I see on my charts.

I wrote above that I did not feel that high might be sustained, so far, I have been right. Now we will find out if this was a fairly modest pullback, which it needed for new buyers to come in, or the beginning of something bigger to the downside.

Morlakoh
13:57,
[...] this is actually just an experiment to see how well BTC responds to the specialized parameters I've set on all my charts. [...] Perhaps you should have chosen a different title then? Just saying.

Fibletaa
15:18,
Actually, my Daily 100sma, which is significant in terms of potential support than a round number, is still a little below the price nevertheless at 9,760. If 10,000 breaks, which can be touch and go at this time, it may fall hard through down any support as low as you like, or else, it may hit a large moving average such as this daily 100sma, and pop straight back up, just like the Dow did on March 10th, 2009, as it was falling like a rock until it struck on the bi-monthly 200ema, stopped dead in its tracks, and turned north, barely awaiting. I remember that day.

Ladyuvita
16:39,
nah, you ought to be buying it.

When everybody thinks its going to explode, you short it. When everyone thinks will wreck you buy it. Simple as... trading.

Actually when to think about it, it is a pretty much great gamble trade in the moment - it rolls the's bar long tail and also the price is close to a massive support of this china news. Look throughout the lousy china news - there must be buying. Sl bellow the gap before the news.

I would still prefer trading the euro/usd, tho - distribute and margin are much, much better, you can exchange it even 5 minutes interval and btc is volatile and lacks rewards.
https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/1519050585861764324.jpg

Fibletaa
17:59,
Any confirmation there could happen to be of a reversal has vanished today, and she's on another leg down I'd say. Daily 100sma broken, so that I think.

Fibletaa
19:20,
Anybody see this support, because it can't be seen by me. The possible support I have is 8000. I was thinking once 10,000 broke we'd drop $2000 in the blink of an eye....taking a breather before the evening session?

Fibletaa
20:41,
nah, you ought to be buying it. When everybody believes its going to burst, you it. When everybody thinks is going to crash you buy it. Easy as... trading. picture Depends who you mean by everybody - the naive investor, or the seasoned expert. Your logic will see you killed off very quickly indeed.

Fibletaa
22:02,
None of the woods yet, but my moving average order about the 30m chart , which was entirely bearish yesterday, has become broken, meaning that a greater one has now crossed under a lesser one, which, in the event, in accore with my machine, take off the edge the selling pressure, never remove it, however, but dull it. It usually means that 9,180's reduced now we saw may not be broken from this position, so the price should consolidate and move up, at least until it climbs and rolls around for new lows. The time frames that are greater continue to be extremely bearish though, with MAs all in their correct order. If it climbs from here, it will surely fall, and it is only then that we'll understand whether BTC is bottoming out, or shoving for another leg down.

Growing from here, then decreasing again but to a greater low, can pull in new buyers. Breaking the current low though and 8000 awaits.

anaes9
23:22,
Not out of the woods yet, but my moving average order about the 30m chart , which was entirely bearish yesterday, has become broken, meaning a greater one has crossed beneath a lower one, and that, in the end, in accore with my machine, take the edge off the selling pressure, not eliminate it, however, but dull it. It means 9,180's low today we saw might not be broken out of this position, so the price should consolidate and move up, at least until it rises and rolls over for new highs. The greater time frames continue to be extremely bearish... It might help to view the larger picture. Japan and South Korea are thinking about restricting how we could use cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin has an equal prospect of falling more.

Fibletaa
00:43,
quote It might help to see the larger picture. South Korea and Japan are thinking about restricting how we can use cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin has an equal chance of falling longer. Yes, thank you for that. The fundamentals are significant but I have not discussed them here as I like to focus on my chart graphics. This doesn't mean they should not be discussed here and I welcome some input from a fundamental perspective.

antitu
02:04,
If I had been invested in this Bitcoin bubble, then I'd be carrying at least a 50% take profit ASAP. Talk about market control; it.

andreeitamadrid
03:25,
Looks like people are dumping BTC and buying EUR

quote Depends who you believe by everyone - the naive investor, or the experienced expert. Certainly your logic will notice you killed off very quickly. The thing about this is that folks buying Cryptos are unleveraged, unless they are buying the futures broker-bets.
Thus you might find a sore buttocks however, you should have something left at the end, assuming the trades will pay....

I see the next support from the 7800 ~ 8200 range. It is obvious about the daily chart.

alvaro00
04:46,
quote It might help to see the larger image. South Korea and Japan are considering restricting we can use cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin has an equal probability of falling longer. Does this larger image include the fact that South Korea would like to regulate exchanges that charge 30 percent more for crypto?

The business needs regulation and long term/bigger picture will probably be good for BTC and crypto

for Each bad news crypto story out there there is a counter balancing great news story (and alot of doomsday / misinformation news pieces inbetween)

Signal of the bottom of this sell off I suggest will probably be (MSM and zerohedge/FF)

great news events from Asia
crypto endorsement from 'leading banker/investment business'

price will rise rinse and repeat

youngphiny
06:06,
Down movement is not over:9700, 8700, 8000. . .or so. 9700 reached, soon it'll visit 8700. That is already 8000. So....doesn't need imagination for completion...

Fibletaa
07:27,
BTC did indeed rise as I thought it would as per my last article, and now has rolled over from their 30m 100sma, although it did breach it a little. The test is to see if it could break through yesterday's low. Or, put in a higher low before rising to breach then and the 100sma the 200ema, which may see it rise back towards 13,000.

youngphiny
08:48,
Bitcoin ... but downside risks remain ... I believe same. . .for now market maintain high morale of buyers before crush into 8000 - 7600...

Fibletaa
10:09,
quote I believe same. . .for now market keep high morale of buyers prior to crush into 8000 - 7600... you believe it's got further to fall do you? Well, you may be right, but consider these daily candles. I believe it's now led to 13,600 at least. There will probably be a pullback from 13,500 - 14,000, so that will be a test. If it cannot put in new lows, then I believe we can observe the bout of actual buying to carry it over 20,000 and then who knows how high. People who missed out on 2017s good Bitcoin bull run may be being presented with another bite at the apple

eulteo
11:29,
All of these AI bots that monitor opinion can be duped by fake news, as they cannot ascertain what is honest and what is misleading He! He! He!

andreeitamadrid
12:50,
quote You think it's got further to fall do you? Well, you might be right, but look at those daily candles. I believe it's now led to. There will be a pullback, possibly from 13,500 - 14,000, so that will be a test. If it cannot put in new highs, I believe we could see the bout of actual buying to take it above 20,000 and who knows how high. People who missed out on 2017s great Bitcoin bull run might be presented with another bite at the apple right now, whether they realize it or not!! It looks like PA is at a flag station which is descending. So it will slowly go lower until a breakout. Current top is 15,500 but in a few days it's going to be in the range you signify.

Fibletaa
14:11,
Price always returns to its moving average, always. Look everywhere and you'll observe this to be true.

I have only copied this in the first post on this thread prior to Bitcoin started falling. It's a stage, and that, if some one of you reading this are relatively new to technical analysis, you will do well to remember. The farther away the price moves from the 200 day simple or exponential moving average, the more probable it is it is going to turn and go back towards them, and with US stocks being where they're right today, so much beyond their 200 MAs, this really is well worth bearing in mind.

andreeitamadrid
15:32,
.... I am getting a bit nervous about my inventory holdings

Fibletaa
16:52,
.... I am getting a little concerned about my stock holdings US shares? I see no technical indiion in any respect that are about to come down or leads me to think that US stocks have peaked. It is all incredibly bullish right now, and it is merely the point to which the Dow Jones and the SP have moved over their daily 200 moving averages that alerts one to the fact that they're way overbought, but as we all know, stocks can stay overbought or oversold indefinitely. They come down hard, and will come down, but I find no indiion of that happening yet. My alarm will be sounded by me while I do clock.

Fibletaa
18:13,
We got up the transfer I expected, almost carbon copy in fact if you take a peek at the last chart I posted, so I'm quite pleased on that front. I have up a gap to where we reside, but do not know if this is just a gap in my charts or there was a real gap movement. Now the price is sitting over the H1 200ema in 12,600, therefore it ought to proceed up again from here now that it's 200ema support, and also we might see 13,600 quite quickly, maybe even by tomorrow.

andreeitamadrid
19:34,
quote US stocks? As for me, I see no indiion whatsoever that are going to return or leads me to think that US stocks have peaked. It's all incredibly bullish right now, and it's merely the extent to which the Dow Jones and the SP have moved over their daily 200 moving averages that alerts you to the fact that they are way overbought, but as we all know, stocks can remain overbought or oversold indefinitely. I see no indiion of that happening, although they will come down, and come down hard. When I do, I will sound my alert.... Mainly UK and EU stocks. I have been around a while .... This up-trend was rolling.

The crash of 1929 was preceded by only ten years of uptrend. I guess I'm doubting that matters can only continue up. That, after all, is exactly what was being said throughout all 1929.

I will be watching to your alert...

naxeteh
20:55,
We have up the move in Bitcoin I was expecting, almost carbon copy actually if you have a peek at the previous chart I posted, so I am quite pleased on front. I really have upward a gap from 11,360 , to where we reside, but do not know whether this is merely a gap in my charts or there was a real gap movement. Now the price is sitting above the H1 200ema at 12,600, so it ought to move on again from here that it has support, and we might see 13,600 quite fast even. Not 13,600, its own can push up to 15,000, and maybe target is 20, 000

who know, just market will reveal, now its hard to tell up its push our down!

Fibletaa
22:16,
quote Mainly UK and EU stocks. I have been around some time .... This up-trend has been rolling since 2010, that's a long moment. Just ten decades of uptrend preceded the crash of 1929. I guess I'm doubting that things can just continue up. That, after all, is precisely what was being said throughout most of 1929. I will be watching to your alert... The FTSE 100 has met a resistance level of mine on the weekly tf in 7,800. From which it may continue to come down another 500 points or so. It's well supported past, and though that I wouldn't like to say right now. It could be though as in which there is plenty of support though it will fall back from this level to 7,300 or so, there is not any guaranteeing that it may return to where it is now that it's peaked.

andreeitamadrid
23:36,
quote The FTSE 100 has met a resistance level of mine to the weekly tf in 7,800. Where it might continue to come another 500 points roughly down. It is still supported beyond, and however that I wouldn't like to say at the moment. It could be though as though it does fall back from this level into 7,300 or so in which there is plenty of support, there isn't any guaranteeing that it may get back to where it is now that it has peaked. I have been anticipating the FTSE 100 to come back and kiss 7000, but perhaps it won't make that retrace. The EZ and US markets are picking up, particularly the EZ. That will push it through 8000 if we see a few expansion in China in a month. If you have a look at the flag shown on a 25-year (?) Chart the FTSE 100 has just busted resistance.

FTSE 100 firms are mainly global gamers, so the condition of the UK economic advantage is reflected more in the 250 or 350 indices.

eulteo
00:57,
Seems like Tuesdays' price action is a possible break that is fake. Todays' price action seems to be retesting the possible imitation break.

Fibletaa
02:18,
quote I've been expecting the FTSE 100 to return and kiss 7000, but maybe it won't make that retrace. The US and EZ economies are picking up, especially the EZ. If we see a few positive growth in China in a month it may be pushed by that through 8000. If you look at the flag shown on a 25-year (?) Chart the FTSE 100 has only broken resistance. FTSE 100 firms are primarily players, so the state of the UK economic advantage is reflected in the 250 or 350 indices. The 250 is pretty difficult to read at the moment. . .much more ambiguous concerning short to medium term ( 2018 ) direction. Tomorrow looks bullish for the FTSE 100, therefore if it's, it'll be interesting to see if that 800 level is analyzed what happens. Basically though, Euro and US stocks are all bullish at this time, with no ' crash ' in sight as far as I could see from a technical perspective.

Fibletaa
03:39,
Anybody have a peek at Uranium. The price is low at the moment due to the decommissioning following the Fukushima crisis, but China currently has 20 nuclear power plants under construction, and nuclear has a future. Buying Uranium, particularly with the price in which it is, is big time, and a no brainer, since it can only go one way really! The price is currently pulling back, however, put the fibs on and you might get a decent entry around the 61.8% or so when it pulls back that far.

srlara8
04:59,
Dow 32k is my shorting number that is magical. Called it years back when it was at 10k

Fibletaa
06:20,
Back to Bitcoin, it is in a rollover/pullback stage, just breaking through the H1 100sma and 38.2 percent fib. The 50% @ about 11,385 is a potential support level, together with the 61.8% beneath @ 10,635. If this is a pullback as opposed to a rollover to new lows, then the 76.4% @ 10,080 is crucial if the price drops back that far.

youngphiny
07:41,
BTC: Houston, we have problem.

Fibletaa
09:02,
Back to Bitcoin, it's in a rollover/pullback stage, just breaking through the H1 100sma and 38.2% fib. The 50% @ about 11,385 is a potential service level, with the 61.8% under @ 10,635. If that is a pullback rather than a rollover to new highs, then the 76.4% @ 10,080 is critical if the price falls back that far. Not certain why I wrote 385 for the 50%, as it was actually 11,080, but anyway, it held into the pip, and BTC seems liberated to move up now. 12,300, which is the H1 200ema/sma combined may be an evaluation, but it can get over that, then...

eulteo
10:22,
Looks like the retest of Tuesdays' fracture is holding. Going north ?

marioefe
11:43,
Hello all!
I have been through thread and I enjoyed how everyone is sharing their review about the Cryptocurrency
In my opinion, this is not the period will wreck down it will come to a bit low peaks and would sudden take its all time high following few months it would come from the list of PUMP and DUMP currency.

Mariofradua
13:04,
Who do not know ... ... there's a report on criptocurrencies another point of view ... Bitcoin : quarterly, monthly and weekly timeframe trend: lt=quaterly (N), mt=yearly (L) ... Neutral under 12160,20 (@close monthly bar), bt=WEEKLY timeframe (Neutral)... LONG over 17754$ . . .SHORT below 13105.90$ (@close weekly bar) cycles: lt (DowN), mt (DowN), bt (DowN) P.S. (to download for free for a specific length of time) https://www.cicliemeri.it/cryptoraiderreport Who do not know ...
... there's a report on criptocurrencies

another point of view ...
(is a follow trend view (for buy holders: per week timeframe is your little one))

Bitcoin : quarterly, monthly and weekly timeframe

fad:
lt=quaterly (N),
mt=yearly (N)
bt=WEEKLY timeframe(Sell) ... Neutral @touch 15456,85

cycles: lt (DowN), mt (DowN), bt (TerMinating)

P.S.
(to download for free for a specific length of time)
https://www.cicliemeri.it/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/01.22.2018-Cryptoraider-report.pdf

Fibletaa
14:25,
BTC falling a little back. Again, this fib level at 080 is going to be a test.

Fibletaa
15:46,
Hello all! I've been through thread and that I enjoyed how everyone is sharing their inspection about the Cryptocurrency In my view, this isn't the period will mess down it will come to a little low peaks and would sudden take its all-time high after few months it'd come from the list of PUMP and DUMP currency. Hello johnnathan,

BTC has already jumped, as for me personally a close 60% precipitous fall from the highs is a wreck whichever way one looks at it. The discussion now is if it is going to drop some more, or return up. At the moment, the jury is out.

Fibletaa
17:06,
50 percent has gone. 10,000 once again awaits, and this is going to be a huge test for BTC this day if the price gets through the 61.8%.

eulteo
18:27,
Ha! Ha! Ha! Go out and around in real life, come back 4 hours later, check up on cyber area and Bitcoin isn't sure of itself. Looks like it needs to check the low of this break of Wednesday. Can it hold ?

Fibletaa
19:48,
BTC found support about the 76.4% plotted from the 17th Jan reduced, but since I sort it's hanging on by its finger nails and a rest to new highs would come as no surprise this morning. It's in the balance!

Fibletaa
21:09,
Nice rejection of This 76.4%, Therefore out of the Forests for now.

youngphiny
22:29,
Nice rejection of the 76.4%, Therefore from the Forests for now. Just some last buyers trying to move price up. . .they will be smushed in virtually no time.

Can you exchange BTC live account?

tito_henry
23:50,
quote just some last buyers trying to move price up. . .they is going to be smushed in no time. Do you exchange BTC account? i do

Fibletaa
01:11,
quote just some last buyers trying to move price up. . .they is going to be smushed in virtually no time. Can you trade BTC account? Using a 100 pip spread? RU joking!

This is just TA for those who are interested. I am primarily a Dax and GJ trader.

I began using a #200 account, therefore have not built it up to the amounts where I could dismiss thousands on a losing commerce sadly.

youngphiny
02:32,
quote Using a 100 pip spread? RU joking! This is TA for those that are interested. I am mostly a Dax and GJ trader. I started with a #200 account, so have not built it up to the levels where I can dismiss thousands on a commerce sadly. Me too. I just joined to you in TA....you started great threads.

Fibletaa
03:52,
quote me also. I just joined to you in TA....you started great threads. Thank You, and you're welcome on some of these.

Fibletaa
05:13,
76.4% fibonacci level from the Jan 17th reduced has held for today. Price may grow back up to the H2 100sma at 11,750, on the 200ema at 12,680. It can roll over however for me it is significant that today's support.

Mariofradua
06:34,
quote Btc (D) the news is that ... it might be a fifth (@9189) if the ... ... scale will probably be over 47 percent (to be confirmed) it is suggested to wait for the trendline break P.S. (TP 21.4k) image Btc (D)

two anomalies:

I) the alpha of the dynamic service of supposed fifth wave (1st of bull market) is ...
... lesser than the third one

ii) Rmi breaks through the 40% level
(which is service for a bull market)

P.S.
(maybe ...) (be break even)
https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/15190459621086568491.jpg

tito_henry
07:55,
quote Btc (D) 2 anomalies: I) the alpha of this energetic support of presumed fifth wave (1st of bull market) is ... ... lower than that of the third one ii) Rmi fractures through the 40% level (which is support for a bull market) P.S. (possibly ...) (be split even) image What does it mean in simple English?

Fibletaa
09:16,
quote What does it mean in simple English? Reminds me of a passage in the first chapter of a novel I read when I was a lad - ' My ancient life ' by Winston Churchill...

Churchill joins a story about the discursive game his Latin teacher played:

#8216;This is a Latin grammar. #8217; [The teacher] opened [the textbook] in a well-thumbed page. #8216;You must learn this,#8217; he stated, pointing to a range of words in a framework of lines8230;
What on earth did it all mean? Where was the feeling of it? It appeared absolute rigmarole to me personally. However, there was one thing that I could always do: I could learn it #8230;
#8216;Have you learnt it? #8217; he asked.
#8216;I think I could say it,#8217; I replied; and that I gabbled off it.
He seemed so satisfied with this I was emboldened to ask a question #8230;
#8216;However,#8217; I repeated, #8216;what exactly does it mean? #8217;
#8216;Mensa signifies a table,#8217; he replied.
#8216;Then why does mensa additionally mean O dining table,#8217; I enquired, #8216;and that which does O dining table mean? #8217; #8230;
";O dining table,#8212;you'd use that in addressing a table, in invoking a table. #8217;
#8216;However I never do,#8217; I blurted out in honest amazement.
#8216;In case you're impertinent, then you will be punished, and punished, let me tell you, very seriously,#8217; was his most conclusive rejoinder.
This was my introduction into the classics from which, I have been told, most of our cleverest guys have derived so much comfort and profit #8230;

Mariofradua
10:36,
quote What does it mean in simple English? Hey honesttrader,

technically ...

the incline (alpha) of the 3 UPwaves (1st=17 %,3rd=47 %,5th=42%) should ...
... increase progressively
(the Greater volatility will occur in the fifth part of wave)

Whilst in the RMI indior the 40% level always ...
... affirms the uptrend
(60% would be the resistance of the downtrend)

P.S.
it is obviously a ...
... point of view mine

(the bearish break of January 16 is obvious ...
(if I'm not wrong ...)
of this ema34 ma50)

tito_henry
11:57,
quote Hey , technically ... the slope (alpha) of those three UPwaves (1st=17%,3rd=47 percent,5th=42%) if ... ... increase progressively (the greater volatility will happen in the fifth section of tide) whereas at the RMI indior the 40% level always ... ... affirms the uptrend (60% is that the resistance of this downtrend) P.S. it is obviously a ... ... point of view mine (the bearish fracture of January 16 is evident ... (if I'm not wrong ...) of this ema34 ma50 Good analysis. It might help if you would mention the prices along with your analysis

Mariofradua
13:18,
quote Good analysis. It would help if you would say the prices too along with your analysis I often think in waves ...
... the fifth has a minimum and an ...
... entrance point

All the others are indiions of a probable evolution of the situation

P.S.
(however It's certainly uncertain)

Fibletaa
14:39,
quote I tend to consider in waves ... ... the fifth has a minimal and also an ... ... entry point Each of others are indiions of a likely growth of the situation P.S. (but it's surely uncertain) This tide stuff is gobbledy gook to me well I have to admit. I love that tide analysts take their mathematics quite badly, but to all those people who do not utilize them, it sounds a little evangelical.

Mariofradua
15:59,
quote This tide material is gobbledy gook for me well I must admit. I appreciate that tide analysts take their mathematics seriously, but to it sounds a little evangelical. It supplies probabilistic objectives (TP, sl, RR) but ...
... everything varies

enberco
17:20,
As I compose, Bitcoin is twice sided with last Wednesday's record breaking one day up push. Was Wednesday that the ' Death Throe ' candle, and will this top, if it holds, be important? As a technical adviser that is strict, I can't honestly see how Bitcoin will keep on climbing as it has been performing without a substantial pullback, even an entire collapse. I understand it is unlike any other market being traded right now, but surely, if human nature, that after all is the only component that drives the markets, can be used as a guide, then... I've spent in BTC since years ago and I kept a few of it. I will sell if it reaches $200 that is gt;5x higher than the time it was bought by me. I will keep it as long as I could.

quote I've spent in BTC since years ago and I kept some of it. I will sell if it reaches $200 that is gt;5x higher than the time it was bought by me. I will keep it as long as I could. It's quite tempting to market now and spend on luxury. But it won't be liquidated by me.

andreeitamadrid
18:41,
quote I've spent in BTC since years back and I maintained some of it. I will sell if it reaches $200 which is gt;5x greater than the time I bought it. Meanwhile I shall keep it as long as I could. quote it's very tempting to market now and invest on luxury. But it won't be liquidated by me. From a trading point of view you need to at least extract sufficient to pay you first stake.

IMHO you should also book some profits, the amount is up to you. How about half an hour?

eulteo
20:02,
Price action is currently displaying a few setups that are harmonic. If the installations hold up price action has a higher likelihood of rallying and a reversal of the current downward tendency.

Fibletaa
21:23,
Alright Bitcoiners, I'm outa here today so I've more important things as BTC isn't traded by me to focus on, but it has been fun watching and commenting on all the action. I don't have any idea where she is going to go from here --new lows for this year a possibility as new highs are.

Trade safe, and do not blow all of your money!!

Dosvidanya!

lolaeqalfa
22:43,
Okay Bitcoiners, I am outa here now as I do not trade BTC so I've more important things to focus on, but it has been enjoyable watching and commenting on all of the action. I don't have any idea where she's going to move from here --new lows for this season a possibility as new highs are. Trade secure, and do not blow all your money!! Dosvidanya! Thank you for your analysis. I learned some things that were useful.

Vsego horoshego!

Fibletaa
00:04,
quote Thanks for your analysis. I learned a few things. Vsego horoshego! I'm glad. To you too!

eulteo
01:25,
Price action is having a bit of trouble breaking above 11400, all things being equal it has a high probability of doing this and should push greater towards 11950 into 12000 and then possibly a period of consolidation before driving greater.

Teresa__GZ
02:46,
About the situation in South Korea, after much deliberation, apparently they've decided not to prohibit cryptocurrencies after all.

Https://www.forexbrokerz.com/news/South-Korea-to-forbid-anonymous-cryptocurrency-trading-blanket-ban-averted According to reports the government will enforce a ban on anonymous transactions and trading through virtual anonymous bank accounts, starting from January 30. Six South Korean banks will issue new trading accounts, according to KYC requirements. This usually means that the title on the traders' account in the market and at the bank must match.

I don't feel that this sort of legislation alone can lead to a big crash.

eulteo
04:06,
Price is apparently holding above 11400. There's a high probability that price may push through 12000 and mind but with a risk of resistance at 13000. Will have to wait and see what the market determines. The market is always right !

eulteo
05:27,
Ha ! Ha! Bitcoin opinion is being monitored by those AI Bots like a hawk!

youngphiny
06:48,
quote quote . . .and dropped!!! WOW!!! picture That is tarot reading and EMA200 picture Two weeks passed , no changes . .it just take time to get 8000|7000...
even people with BAC over 0.08 cannot watch 13000 anytime soon

molokay08
08:09,
Planning for Bitcoin to crush by spring time. Banks are always the winners and enormous shorts are constructing.
I am short this crap from 16500$ and maybe will turn into the very first lien about selling this BS.

youngphiny
09:29,
Planning for Bitcoin to crush under 100$ by spring time. Banks are the winners and shorts are constructing. I am short that crap from 16500$ and possibly will turn into the first millionaire about promoting this BS. This time is best for you then your forecast EURUSD going back to 1.08 from 1.11 last year...

youngphiny
10:50,
a couple weeks before, all guessing stuffed:

Down move is not over:9700, 8700, 8000. . .or so. Currently 8200, performed here.
https://forexintuitive.com/attachments/15190459441984190241.jpg

andreeitamadrid
12:11,
Well, some might pour scorn with this guy's judgement. He has, however, been accurate in previous warnings.

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/video/nouriel-roubini-says-bitcoin-much-120101635.html

Fibletaa
13:32,
I was not coming back to this thread, but I believe that it's important to mention this, particularly for new inexperienced traders.

Devise your own method, however long it takes, find out how the markets move, find out how to identify patterns in price construction, trust your analysis and proceed with it, every time. Do this, and you're going to be more accurate in your predictions compared to 95% of the folks out there.

As pundits and the media were yelling BUY BUY BUY BITCOIN as its value actually soared in December, investors and no doubt a fair few traders were leaping on board, not because they'd completed their own analysis, however because they were shot from the hype.

As the price currently means $7000 from a high of almost $20,000 on Dec 17th, Bitcoin is a case in point if ever there was one - Don't pay any attention to what others are doing or saying. Trade from the understanding that you have gained, rather than from anybody.

Thank you.

molokay08
14:53,
quote this period is better for you then your prediction EURUSD heading back to 1.08 from 1.11 last year... I have more expeience since then
More ICO crap is on the way, capital will flow into new criptos, therefore Bitcoin will be literally annihilated (Sub 1000$ and sub 100$ eventually). New actual boomers are still coming.

junkyec
16:13,
So I don't have any bias on this I really don't trade crypts. Bitcoin is not going to wreck. Bitcoin is a thing IMHO, but its difficult to think banks and governments will allow it thrive. The big drop was expected, you did not think it would keep moving upward exponentially? lol. I think that this is a correction. Do not expect to move up like it did however. I think it's going to be a slow thing.

aerendil22
17:34,
I do not trade crypts so I don't have any bias on this. Bitcoin isn't likely to crash. Bitcoin is a superb thing IMHO, but its banks and authorities will allow it flourish. The big drop was expected, you didn't think that it would keep moving exponentially did you upward? lol. I believe that this is merely a correction. Do not expect to move up like it did however. I believe it's going to be a gradual thing. You're right. . .sort of...
bitcoin isnt likely to crash.
It's crashed!!

Seriously, down like 60% by the large, but you dont need to call it a crash.
So what is a crash then???

If EurUsd would suddenly go from 1.24 to 1.90....would you say the Usd crashed? Of would that be normal course of action to you?
After all it would only be a mere 6600 pips, right?
Only asking, since that is the volumen of BTCs crash...

Juanlu94
18:55,
quote you are correct. . .sort of... bitcoin isnt going to crash. !! has crashed Down like 60% by the high, but you dont need to call it a wreck. So what is a crash afterward??? If EurUsd would suddenly go from 1.24 to 1.90....would you state the Usd crashed? Of would that be normal course of activity to you? After all it would be a 6600 pips, right? Only asking, since that is the volumen of BTCs crash... I do not think this thin has ended crashing. We want panic .

If some of the global crucial markets moved up to crypto coins the global economy/financial structure/fiat currency as we know it might have dropped in a day. For a fiscal entity to loos of base value in a month, usually results in chapter 11.

youngphiny
20:16,
quote I've got more expeience since More ICO crap is on the way, funding will flow into new criptos, so Bitcoin will be literally annihilated (Sub 1000$ and sub 100$ eventually). New actual boomers are coming. Good for you.

junkyec
21:36,
quote you are correct. . .sort of all... bitcoin isnt going to crash. It's crashed!! Seriously down just like 60 but you dont need to call it a crash. So what is If EurUsd would go from 1.24 to 1.90....would you say the Usd crashed? Of would that be just course of action to you? It could only be a 6600 pips, right? Only asking, because that's the volumen of BTCs crash... Well you cant actually make that contrast. Many countries and businesses use currencies due to their exchange of investments and goods? That would be a large issue and so indeed a crash. BitCoin crash has no effect in people's lives. It affected the traders, but thats about it. Again, do you think the BitCoin could have kept moving up how it was? Of course it was a bubble. People that purchased at the bottom began to take their profits after the newbs jumped to the hype. The majority of those people that are losing money, can't evaluate and/or do not understand anything about trading are holding their trousers. (Im not talking about the scalpers). Anyhow, its not a crash when its being expected. The last batch of people who jumped in had only 1 goal. They helped to bring the price to its summit so the people that did evaluate BitCoin right from the beginning could close their trades. Lets face it, this drop is not because of mickey mouse investment. I guess they didnt understand anything from Mr. Rothchild and the crash of 1814.

molokay08
22:57,
quote Well you cant really make that contrast. Large businesses and many countries use currencies due to their exchange of investments and products? That would be a large issue and so indeed a crash. BitCoin crash doesn't have any effect in people's lives. It influenced the traders, but thats about it. Hundreds of billions$$ morphing to scriptos, how come it does not have any effect on individuals' lives? Banks don't trade their own money - these are mainly people's money. It's a bubble because BScoin's real value is a 0 couple cents. Contrary to USD and Euro which are backed up by UNLIMITED government financial means - taxation and CBs' rates.

aerendil22
00:18,
quote Well you cant really make that contrast. Many nations and businesses use currencies for their exchange of goods and investments? That would be a crash and therefore a large issue. BitCoin crash has no impact in people's lives. It affected the traders, but thats about it. Do you believe that BitCoin could have kept moving up the way it was? Of course it was a bubble. Began to take their profits following the newbs jumped on the hype. The majority of those people which are currently losing... From the suggested crypto utopia, ( and that I do not want to go there what it is backing those crypto versus some other fiat currencies, really), where greater ppl use bitcoin. . .or satoshi, or anything the bigger than that, after all there is 7.5 billion ppl assumed to be nearly reasonably sharing some point 21 million BTC....yeah, directly. So what would be the difference to not have 100$, or not possess 0.00001 bitcoin in the ewallet? ,.... A change in a day, or even a change that is 20% in month or so would impact people not in a little way, and life.

That it was expected or not, secondary to the fact that such change in price falls in the class of crash.

As a side note:
Personally, I do not care overly much.
That bitconnect ponzi was still not enough for your idiots, and head you same schemes coming out near daily, isn't surprising one way.
If ppl want to believe that 1% a day interest is possible and easy simply because some site with a white newspaper says so they are free to lose whatever they need.
Just wish to see online scammers and understanding promoters go to jail same like Madoff, along with others in the 'real world'

molokay08
01:39,
Bitcoin sub 100 $ and is coming 1000 as I wrote. That is it for the biggest Ponzi in history.