Certified Documents
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Certified Documents

  1. #1

    I have been demo trading for a little while now and have determined now is the time to start a account. I live in the UK and also have chosen to start an account with Neuimex in Central Europe. But they require that I receive my passport'certified'. Are only really posting to try and discover how other UK residents got over this problem and in which they moved to be certified. I could go to a solicitor but that will cost my heavily. I have heard that maybe banks may do it.

    Many thanks,


  2. #2
    Some police stations will do it.

    Most banks nowadays refuse unless it is for opening an account at a different of their branches or subsidiaries.

    Solicitors can be relatively inexpensive for this (e.g. #5) but might only take action if they really know you from preceding small business.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners more information